Dreaming

Dreaming  

Chapter 1

There is only so much you can do for others for so long until you realize that you've been trying to live up to their dreams and expectations and that is to attempt to learn and grow from what you've turned yourself into for them. Unfortunately turning against those people in anger or looking for them during a hardship are things that you used to do, and you may come to the realization that you are actually alone during those times. And surviving during those times will show you who you really are and that is when you will flourish.

"Stop it David! I know I look like her damn it! At least you don't have to look at her everyday in the mirror like I do, you probably still can't look at yourself because it was on your watch that she died! You were supposed to take care of her damn it! I know how much I look like her but I've got one thing going for me she didn't and you'll never have it." Because it's you you stupid as$hole! I ranted in my head.

 "I knew that lying little bitch told you everything, I knew I should have gotten the truth out of her that day. O well I guess I'll have to settle for you then." He smiled at me then, his glassy blue eyes mocking me from behind his long greasy black hair. That smile always made me shudder because I knew what would come next and I knew even though I've never sucessfully gotten away from him I still had to try this time. I spun on my heal and tried to run to my room where the only dead bolt was located but my long black hair was flowing through the house behind me as I ran and I was almost there when his strong hands grabbed a hand full of it as he yanked me down to the hard wood floor making my world fade into black.

 I woke up to cold water to my face about 10 minutes later, and realized that I must have blacked out when I hit the floor. I was sitting in a chair and my pants and top shirt were gone leaving me in my underwear and tank top. I tried to move but I was strapped down to a cold metal chair, he heard me struggling to break free and he smirked at me as he took a drag from his cigarette before he pressed the cherry into the skin on my upper thighs. It was then I realized that my mother had scars like I would soon have in the exact same place, the thought of it made me sick. He asked me question after question about someone named Frank. Where was he? When did I see him last? This went on for about 20 minutes each of my legs getting the same torturous burns after every burn I would scream out and he would slap me across the face trying to keep my quiet. So he moved up to my arms so he could cover my mouth with his hands and did the same thing on my arms until I passed out again.

 Shortly after I wake up with the cold water to my face and he started rubbing my hips, at this point the room was spinning and I nearly blacked out again until he called me my mothers name.

"Oh Sarah, I knew you told that little slut everything, I know you told me I couldn't have her but so what. Look at you, you don't even have your mark I gave you anymore so why should I bother with the promise I made you? That's okay though you know how much I liked putting it on you so we'll just do it again, just deeper this time so that you can't make it go away." I started crying and he looked up at me, I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was thought I was my mother and smirked at me, almost regretfully, and ripped my panties from my hips and pulled out his switch blade, I realized that my hands were tied above my head to the radiator in what used to be their bedroom and I started to panic. He must have felt me begin to freak out because before I knew what was happenening I felt his hands wrap around my neck and the room started to spin and go darker once again as I struggled to breathe and I was greatful for when I finally blacked out looking into his cold eyes one last time.

I woke up in a hospital about a week later with stiches on my hips in the shape of a crescent moon, it would was almost beautiful until I remembered how I came about it. The small stars he put across my hip bone were so deep that stiches wouldn't work so had I to bandage them, I woke up to the beeping of a monitor and an empty room all to myself. The memories flashed though my head and I felt my stomach clench so I stood up from the bed on wobbly legs while I began to remember more and more of what happened and just barely made it to the bathroom as I dry heaved into the toilet. I couldn't stop until my body shook from the effort of trying to ejected the non-existent contents. I heard the door to the room open and a gentle gasp, I turned and came face to face with a boy who could only be discribed as an angle, he walked to me slowly and held out both of his hands to help me up and I took them.