Chapter 12(New Boys)

3rd Person P.O.V.
The girls woke up and began doing their usual routine. Aaliyah put on dark blue skinny jeans, a light blue tank top with a blue and black flannel over, and her navy blue, light blue, and white high top vans. She put her hair in a high bun with a few pieces of hair out then grabbed her crutches. Tori put on a red crop top with a dark blue jean jacket over, black ripped jeans, black and white converse. She put her hair in a low bun. Brianna put on a purple crop top with a white noddle strap shirt underneath, blue skinny jeans, and black high top converse. She put a bow holding back some of her hair. Anna put on a white shirt with an orange and black tie dye hoodie around her waist, black skinny jeans, and white vans. She put her hair in a head band. Alix put on a white shirt with a gold heart on it with a black jean jacket over, washed out black pants, and black and white vans. She put her hair in a fish tail braid. After they got ready they had breakfast, signed Mikey's poster for Anna, they got in Tori's car because Aaliyah can't drive at the moment obviously. They went to Starbucks and got their drinks and went to school. They all split going to their classes but Tori helped Aaliyah to hers. Aaliyah sat at her seat and Tori put down her bag.

"You're all good now, right? Do you need anything?"Tori said.

"Yes, for you to get your shell to class,"Aaliyah chuckled.

"Yes ma'am,"Tori smirked as she saluted her.

Aaliyah rolled her eyes with a chuckle as Tori left.

"What's up with the crutches?"Aaliyah looked up and saw Swift.

Aaliyah looked at him with a deadpan face. Then Swift held up his hands in defence.

"Okay, I already know, just wanted to see if you would tell me, and sorry about the leg,"Swift said as he sat down next to Aaliyah.

"Swift, almost everyone in the school saw the fight, and what happened to my leg, and thanks,"Aaliyah said.

"Yeah, even people who don't go to our school,"

"What?"

"People live streamed the fight, it's even on YouTube,"

"Wait, what?!"

Swift then pulled it up on his phone and showed all the videos. Aaliyah gasped as she went wide eyed.

"Aaliyah, you and the girls are trending,"Swift said.

Aaliyah saw students showing fellow students when Kari hurt Aaliyah's leg, then they would point and look at her. Aaliyah looked at Swift and said."I've heard and seen enough of the fight, I don't like the attention,"

"Lea, you go to a school who make the students famous, if you become a big celebrity like...Venus, then what you're telling me is you don't want the fans to care or anyone else?"Swift said.

Oh sweetheart, I am Venus. Aaliyah thought in her head.

"I would obviously love that they care about me, but I just don't want me to be like...the biggest talk of the town, you know? I don't like when people just stare and say something, it makes me feel really uncomfortable and it makes me feel like, I'm just...imperfect. Like, yes, I'm a mutant and all, yes, I know I'm ugly and more no need to point it out, why can't someone just let me be, like why don't you be you, and I'll be me? Is it really that hard?"

"Okay, 1, Aaliyah, if someone is staring and their I don't know, whispering, don't get bothered by it, and 2, Aaliyah, baby doll, they're just staring and are jealous of the fact that they aren't as beautiful as you,"

Aaliyah's heart began to race, her face was burning, and it all just happened because Swift called her baby doll. Aaliyah looked down at her desk, and a piece of hair that was lose from her bun was in her face. Swift lifted her chin making her look at him, she was getting lost in his blue eyes.