Chapter 1 The Stowaway!

T'pell kirk pov

"wow"

Was the only word to describe how amazed I was, at what I was looking at. It was the U.S.S ENTERPRISE and she was the Starship that my parents where on. 

I guess you are probably wondering who I am and why I am here. 

Well I am T'pell Amanda kirk and I am here to see my parents and to try get on the enterprise with them for their journey.

they have already left me to any times on earth so this is my chance to actually go on an adventure. 

There is still to many people around so I will have to wait for it to calm down before making my way to the Enterprise.

Time skip...

There are less people now, so I quietly but quickly run on board the ship, hoping that I wasn't seen by the cameras.

On the bridge...

As everyone was busy on the bridge the captain sat in his chair wondering why he didn't get to see his daughter, he shared a quiet look with his secret husband spock.

when they arrived at earth like she usually does just as he was thinking that he communications officer nyota uhura got a com from starfleet security

"on screen lieutenant" said captain kirk the screen then showed admiral Adams from starfleet eyes watching his every movement

"ah admiral Adams (just making it up) what do we have the pleasure of seeing you" asked the captain

"well captain kirk our camras caught a child sneak aboard the Enterprise" said the admiral

The captain then turned to his first officer and husband spock shocked about what he heard.

"but the ship on yellow alert lieutenant, just in case" said the captain to uhura who nodded and put the ship on yellow alert.

"hey spock you don't think it's her do you" he asked hesitantly.

 "I am not certain beloved but it is a possibility" responded his first officer he then turned back to the admiral

"don't worry sir we will keep a look out if we find them,kirk out  " said captain

The screen then turned black and the bridge crew went back to work, the captain then got out of his seat and Called spock over thinking if he should call Bones.

"what should we do if everyone finds out spock" asked Jim nervously, spock softened his eyes lightly at his destreased husband.

"do not worry love if it is her we will find her or if we are lucky Dr McCoy will" said spock.

Jim then nodded before they went back to work.

T'pell kirk pov

I am now in the shuffle bay but I have found a way out, Thanks to the smarts and skills I got from my parents I manged to escape into the corridors.

Everything was yellow and a loud alarm like sound could be heard,'the ships on yellow alert good thinking papa' I thought to myself.

I then look both ways down the corridor before pulling my hood up and covering my pointed ears.

I walk through the silent corridor thinking, what will my parents say, will they be angry or disappointed, or proud of me.

I shook my head at the thought, as I was thinking I bumped head first into some one.

"oops sorry" I said quietly before trying to run away,but before I could my hood was grabbed and my hood fell revealing my pointed ears.

A gasp was heard, I looked up at the person who held me, it was a boy about a Few years older than me.

He wore a yellow stat fleet shirt, he had a round face with brown eyes and soft short brown hair, he was a few inches taller than me.

He looks what I think humans would call 'cute' in my opinion it's not I like him or anything I don't even know him.

"Ummmm...Hi"i said breaking the silence, he then blushed a bright red and put me down on the floor.

" thank you much appreciated"I said dusting of the dust from my clothes, I looked up into his brown eyes again as if they where drawing me in.

"so who are you?" I asked.

The end

WHOOO finally finished this chapter, and yes Ihave decided that there will be romance between T'pell and Pavel because I love him so much seriously he's adorable!

So yeah bye!

Word count : 741