one night with bieber

~Paris~

"so guess what, Catherine is making me stay a whole night in this hotel with bieber!" I sounded so upset as I talked to Valerie, my practically sister, on the phone. she replied "aww poor baby, how dare she" she sounded so sarcastic. I replied "why am I talking to u?" she answered "because u don't wanna talk to bieber.." i replied "ur right" she continued "..and I don't know why u don't like him, he's a nice guy" I added "..and he's a man.whore" she replied "well I gotta go, I'm gonna leave u to ur boyfriend now". I screamed into the phone before hanging up "he's not my boyfriend!!" right as I did so, Justin walks out of a room with a smirk on his face. I tried my best to ignore him but it just wouldn't work. he said "hey baby" I ignored him, he said "oh, it's cool baby silence is sexy" once he said that I couldn't take it anymore I said "Justin leave me alone" he said "why I can't talk to my girlfriend?" I screamed "I'm not ur girlfriend! " before storming off into the room.I took a shower as I thought about how rude I was to Justin. I got out of the shower and got dressed in some.grey sweats and a pink tank top. I walked out of the room, to apologize to Justin but, I saw him laying on the couch with his tongue down some girls throat. I got so disgusted at that sight so I scoffed and went back into the room.