Justin

*** the next day I woke up disappointed at the fact that i still had to fake this relationship with Justin and there was no way Catherine was gonna let me breakup with him after one day. I got up and walked into the living room to see Justin sleep on the couch. I thought to myself 'aww he's so cute when he's sleep, he looks so innocent. I guess I could try and be a good fake girlfriend for a few months it shouldn't be too bad' he then started waking up, and because I didn't wanna seem like a creep, just starring at him while he was asleep, so I did the first thing that came to my mind. I just started doing jumping jacks

"32..33..34" I counted.

"what the hell are you doing?" He asked waking up.

"oh hey Justin" i said while stopping. "didn't see you there,good morning." I smiled.

"good morning" he said with a confes confused look in his face. I smiled asking him if he wanted breakfast.

"naah" was his reply a he picked up a can of beer drinking it before he started playing video games.

"soo...what are you doing today?" I asked, trying to start a conversation, sitting down next to him. He shrugged his as a reply and continued playing his video game. I sighed trying to get his attention do he could notice that i wanted to talk to him.

When he didn't i said getting a little louder "what are you doing today?"

"nothin" he replied still looking at the TV .

"well...would you like to go to the movies with me?" I asked hoping to get the answer i wanted.

"why, we can just watch movies here"  he answered with a confused look on his face.

"because don't you wanna go OUT?" i asked putting emphasis on 'out' hoping he would get the hint, but of course he didn't.

"will there be hot chicks there?" He asked. I scoffed in disgust exiting the living room making sure I slammed the door behind me. Uugh 'why is he such an asshole?' I asked myself. I checked my phone and saw a miss call from Catherine so I text her.

__text convo__

Me: hey cat

Cathy: hey Paris wyd today?

Me: nothing. Now

Cathy: you and Justin should hangout today.

Me: lol ur funny

Cathy: I'm serious we need proof you two are dating

Me: can't we Photoshop pictures and put them in the internet?

Cathy: that's still not proof

Me: I tried to hangout with him but he was acting like a dick

Cathy: alright I'll talk to scooter.

Me: do I really have too hangout with him??

Cathy: yes

Me: fine

Cathy: good

__end of text convo__

few minutes later I herd a knock on my door.

"what!?" I said in response knowing who it was.

"Paris, what do you wanna do today?" he asked from the other side of the door.

"oh now u wanna hangout" I said.

"Paris quite playin, scooter said we have to" he said.

"oh Justin I don't wanna force u to hangout with me"

"Paris you won't be forcing me" he sounded annoyed.

" um I don't think I really wanna do anything today" I teased

"PARIS!" he screamed from the other side of the door. I giggled

"alright" I got up and opened the door. "but if you pull that shit u did last time, I'm telling Cathy"  he looked down at me

"is that a threat?" he asked with a flirty tone.

"maybe" I looked up at him teasing back. he bit his lip trying to resist. I saw him getting closer to me leaning in to kiss me, and I was letting him. his lips were inches away from mine when we both herd my phone ring. he and I both pulled away from each other and I was mad cause we were so close but someone just had to ruin it.

It happened to be Catherine informing me that she talked to scooter.