Chapter Two

They entered the compartment. "Anyone sitting there?" asked Ron pointing to the seats across from Harry. "Everywhere else is full."

        Harry shook his head no and Athena and Ron sat down. "Hey Ron, Athena. Listen, we're going down to the middle of the train - Lee Jordan's got a tarantula down there." said George walking in.

        "Right," Ron mutered.

        "A tarantula! That's so cool! Can I come?" Athena said.

        "Sure. Anyway, Harry," said Fred, "did we introduce ourselves? Fred and George Weasley. And this is Ron, our brother. And this is Athena, she's a friend who's been living with us for a year. See you later, then."

        "Actually I'm gonna stay here." said Athena. "Bye."

        "Bye" said Harry and Ron to the twins.

        "Are you really Harry Potter?" Ron blurted out.

        "RON!" Athena exclaimed nuging him, but Harry nodded.

        "Oh well, I thought it might be one of Fred and George's jokes." said Ron.

        "Have you really got - you know..." asked Athena pointing to Harry's forehead.

        Harry pulled back his bangs to show the lightning scar. Ron and Athena stared.

        "So that's where You-Know-Who...?" Asked Ron.

        "Yes, but I can't remember it." said Harry.

        "Nothing?" said Ron eagerly.

        "Ron, don't pester him." said Athena giving Ron a look.

        "It's fine. I remember a lot of green light, but nothing else." said Harry.

        "You really shouldn'd be incouraging Ron." said Athena to Harry.

        "Wow." said Ron staring at Harry. Then as if realizing what he was doing he looked out the window again.

        "Are all your family wizards?" Harry asked Ron and Athena.

        "Er - yes, I think so." said Ron, "I think Mom's got a second cousing who's an accountant, but we never talk about him."

        "No. But, I've been staying with the Weasleys." said Athena hoping that Harry wouldn't ask where she was from or who her parents were.

        Luckily Harry said, "So you must know loads of magic already."

        "I heard you went to live with muggles." said Ron.        

        "What are they like?" asked Athena.

        "Horrible - well, not all of them. My aunt and uncle and cousin are, though. Wish I'd had three wizard brothers." said Harry.

        "Five," said Ron, "I'm the sixth in the family to go to Hogwarts. You could say I've got a lot to live up to."

        "His brother's, Bill and Charlie have already left. - Bill was head boy and Charlie was captain of Quidditch. Now, his brother Percy's a prefect." said Athena.

        "Fred and George mess around a lot, but they still get really good marks and everyone thinks they're really funny. Everyone expects me to do as well as the others, but if I do, it's no big deal, because they did it first. You never get anything new, either with five brother's. I've got Bill's old robes, Charlie's old wand, and Percy's old rat." said Ron.