Chapter One

"RONALD WEASLEY GET DOWN HERE OR WE'LL BE LATE AND YOU WON'T GET TO GO TO HOGWARTS!" Yelled Mrs. Weasley.

        "He said he'll be down in a minute." said a girl coming down the stairs. She had curly blonde hair and green eyes. She was smiling happily.

        "Thank you Athena dear." said Mrs. Weasley. She'd grown to appreciate Athena over the past year. All she knows is she got a letter one day telling her that a girl of ten would be coming to stay there. Mrs. Weasley was perfectly happy to be taking in another girl.

        "No problem Mrs. Weasley." said Athena.

        "Please call me mum. If you don't feel comfortable with that though, you can call me Molly." said Mrs. Weasley.

        "Thanks Molly." said Athena. She grabbed her trunk and pulled it outside. She was extremelly small for her age but was super strong. Nobody knew where she was from except her. She was from a land called Narnia. There, she had learned how to use a sword, shoot a bow, and would run through the woods with the good wolves.

        "No problem deary." said Molly.

        "RON BILIUS WEASLEY! WE WILL LEAVE WITHOUT YOU!" Molly yelled up the stairs. The next second Ron came running down the stairs in a rush.

        "Sorry mum, I had to find Scabbers." said Ron holding up his rat to show her.

        "Well. What are you waiting for, go to the front lawn." said Molly ushering her youngest son outside.

        "Get into the car." she said grabbing his trunk and shoving it into the back.

        Percy, Fred, George, and Ron all squeezed into the back of the car and Mrs. Weasley, Athena, and Ginny sat up front. Athena had a black owl named Midnight. (The irony. Athena had an owl. Her symbol of power. I did that on purpose)

        They got to the station and Mrs Weasley rushed them to platform Nine and three-quarters. "Packed with Muggles of course." said Mrs. Weasley. "Now, what's the platform number?" she asked.

        Ginny piped up, "Nine and three-quarters. Mom, can't I go..."

        "You're not old enough, Ginny, now be quiet. All right Percy, you go first." said Mrs. Weasley holding tightly on to Ginny's hand.

        "Fred, you next" said Mrs. Weasley looking around to make sure no muggles were watching.

        "I'm not Fred, I'm George. Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother? Can't you tell I'm George?" Fred said. Athena tried to stifle a laugh. Fred and George could never fool her but their mother was completly oblivious. Athena actually felt kind of sorry for her.

        "Sorry, Geoge, dear." said Mrs Weasley and Athena Had to bite the insides of her cheek to stop from laughing.

        "Only joking, I am Fred." he said running through the platform followed by George.

        "Exuse me." said a boys voice.

        Athena, Ron, Mrs. Weasley, and Ginny all turned to look at who the voice belonged to. It was a boy with really messy black hair that reminded Athena of Edmund's hair and his eyes were bright green. He wore glasses that were taped too many times to count.

        "Hello, dear," said Mrs. Weasley, "First time at Hogwarts? Ron and Athena are new, too." She said pointing to Ron then to Athena who both gave a wave when pointed to.