Extra ending

Reader's POV

I was a chat with the fortune about something when I didn't sense that someone was spying on me.

When I arrived home, I was told by my husbands that I cheated on them which is not true.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US? AFTER ALL THE LOVE WE GIVEN TO. IS THIS YOUR THANK YOU TO US? YOU HEREBY BANISHED FROM THIS KINGDOM AND NEVER TO RETURN!" The yelled synchronised.

The children were disappointed in me and again didn't give me a chance to speak. I quickly slithered to the fortune teller's den and asked if there is a way to turn me human so that I won't be found ever again. He gave me the potion and I turned human, losing my tail. I thanked him and ran out of the forest, never to be seen again.

~Time Skip~

20 years later...

Kaito and Saito POV (synchronised)

All our children are grown up and learning to be alphas. I still have (Y/N) in my heart, although we forced her become our mate long ago. I just wish she didn't cheat on me so that our children would grow with a mother.

Our children came back and Purity (the eldest quadteplet) said,

"Fathers, you made a wrong move to banish mother. We came back from the fortune teller and he told us that she didn't cheat on you. She was with him seeking for advice."

I froze. Shocked of the news that went into my ears.

Purity continued,

"And when you banished her, she went to him to ask to turn human, she did and now she is no way to be found. I think she moved on with life as a human."

I cried, cursed and blamed myself for the wrong I did. The children tried to comfort me, however knowing she gave up her tail and immortality because of me, it breaks my heart.

~The End~