The past becomes the present

Kaito's POV

Saito and I are so worried because our father has been sick for such a long time. We tried using every healing plant, however nothing works. Everyone in the village is so worried about our father but they are excited for the mating season.

Saito, the council and I decided to summon the great fortune teller to tell us what's going to happen next.

The whole village, council and all of the royal family were at the 'square' to witness the fortune. The fortune teller arrived at the 'square' and he said,

"Great Alpha, alphas sons Kaito and Saito, alphas daughter Kiara, council and villagers I greet you."

My father said, "Yes, fortune teller. We summoned you because I am very ill and we tried every healing abilities however nothing is working. What is going on? What shall we do?"

"There is a reason why you are not recovering from your illness. It is because a lamia carries a burden for years that everyone placed on her a long time ago." said the fortune teller.

"What do you mean, great fortune teller?" Saito asked.

"Saito, Kaito, Kiara. Your father banished a lamia because he and council believed in the rumour that spread like wildfire in the village long when you were so little. The rumour that was twisted and lead her not only to become depressed but mute by choice." The fortune teller explained.

"Is there a way to heal our father, fortune teller? I asked.

"The only way for peace to thrive is to welcome back the reserved lamia into the village, allow her to speak her side of the story about the past and ask for her forgiveness." The fortune teller explained.

"Thank you, fortune teller." my father said and everyone left the 'square'.