2) Spin You Around

'The way you stole my heart...'

Heaven quickly turned back around & walked back into the back of the bar. Hearing Morgan's voice on the radio just hurt her heart.

She looked down at her wrist, looking at the tattoo she got on her 18th birthday. Morgan took her & they got matching tattoos. A small little whiskey glass on the wrists. It stood for all the nights they drunk whiskey on the bar while writing Morgan's first song.

Heaven hadn't heard from Morgan since the day he left a month ago. Her heart ached everytime she'd call & he wouldn't answer or every text she sent that never got a reply. She didn't wanna give up but it only seemed reasonable at this point. The two of them were done. It was official now.

☜♡☞

Morgan sighed, looking out of his window from his apparent in Nashville. He looked down to see he had twelve miss calls from last night. All but one was from Heaven.

Morgan loved Heaven, but he knew they wouldn't work. He couldn't take her from her family. He knew they were just going to have to live different lives & go on with out the other.

Of course that was hard to do when all he thought about was her & every song he went to write somehow had a meaning of her behind it. He'd trashed so many songs, not wanting to sing about Heaven, but she wouldn't ever leave his brain.

He walked over to his closet, grabbing a sleeveless flannel & a pair of jeans. He didn't take long to get ready. He was out & on his way to the studio within the hour.

Walking out of his truck & towards the building, his mind was on Heaven & the night they met. He was walking blindly, not noticing the girl standing on the sidewalk, looking at a map.

He bumped into her, losing his footing, he fell, taking down the girl with him. He looked into her eyes, her blonde hair falling down into both of their faces.

"I'm KT." The girl said with a bright smile.

"Morgan." Morgan replied, sitting up as the girl got off of him.

"Yeah, that's right. I know you! You was on the voice."

☜♡☞

Heaven was cleaning the glasses when a boy walked in the back. She rose her eyebrows at him. "Hello?"

The boy turned, his green eyes piercing into her hazel ones. "Oh, hi. I'm Beau." He put his hand out for Heaven to shake.

She knew Beau. He was a freshman. The cutest boy in school.

"You're dad just hired me."

"Oh okay. Uhh, I'm-"

"Heaven."

☜♡☞

Heaven sighed, looking down at the little pregnancy test in her hands. She closed her eyes, falling back on the wall, sliding down it. Tears flowed from her eyes. It was positive.

She jumped, hiding the test as a knock came from outside the bathroom door. "Heaven, baby, are you ready for the Christmas party? You're dad wants you there early."

Heaven whiped her tears, getting up, opening the door. "Yeah, mama."

Her mom smiled at her. She knew about the sneaking around Heaven & Morgan had done & she knew just how much Morgan meant to her. Miss Jane didn't k kw how to feel about how close Heaven was getting with Beau. He was too young for her.

"Beau's waiting downstairs."

Heaven smiled weakly. "He's always gonna be waiting, mama. He just won't leave me alone."

Miss Jane smiled at her daughter, pulling her in for a long, tight, hug. "Sweetie, maybe you should tell him about Morgan."

Heaven shook her head. "I don't wanna ever talk about Morgan anymore, mama."

"I know he broke your heart, baby, but you still love him & if you're even thinking about bein' with Beau then he needs to know. It could help a lot, takin' about Morgan."

"Mama, did you hear his song? I feel like it's about me..."

"Baby, I-" Miss Jane caught notice of the pregnancy test poking out from behind the curtain, she looked into her daughter's eyes. "Heaven. Don't tell me you're pregnant with Morgan's baby."

Heaven bursted into tears. The night before Morgan just left with no goodbye, they made love for the first & only time. "Mama, I-I can't t-tell him!"

Miss Jane shook her head. "This isn't something you can keep a secret, Heaven. That baby-" She layed her hand on Heaven's stomach. "-is Morgan's baby & they both deserve to know each other."

Heaven cried harder, shaking her head. "He won't answer my calls! I call him everyday & text him! Mama, he don't love me!"

Miss Jane sighed. "We'll go to Nashville."

"Daddy, d-daddy won't like this mama."

Miss Jane smiled, holding her daughter to her chest. "Now, don't you worry about your daddy."

☜♡☞

"Maybe it's you're bad girl. Underneath that sweet smile." Morgan sings, strumming his guitar. "Ah, forget it." He sat his guitar down, picking up the piece of paper & rolling it into a ball.

"Man, why you keep doing that?" Like asks, looking over to Morgan. Luke is one of Morgan's band members.

Morgan sighs. "I can't write anythin' without it goin' back to Heaven." He gets up, kicking the drum set.

"Hey! Dude." Jackson yells. Jackson was Morgan's drummer. "Not my baby, come on, man."

"Sorry, I just got this feeling." Morgan sighs, falling back into his seat. "I damn near thought I was over her when I met KT."

Luke & Jackson shared a look.

"Man, she's just some kid from your hometown that you had a few good weeks with." Luke says. "I mean did you even get to hit that?"

Jackson glared at Luke.

Morgan growled. "Don't y'all about girls like that, man. 'Did I get to hit that' really, man?"

Luke shrugs. "Just trying to help you out. We need a new song or we're never gonna hit the deadline. You need an album out before the end of 2018."

"We've got time, Luke. We can make a few mistakes & take our time finding the right sound & words. That's three years from now." Jackson stated, pointing at Luke with a drum stick.

"Whatever, I'm just ready for us to get some songs so we can tour." Luke says, shrugging.