Burned Out.

Based of - 3x02 (kinda)
Words - 1794
Warnings - fire, death, fighting, a lil bit violent, blood/wounds.

Based of - 3x02 (kinda)Words - 1794Warnings - fire, death, fighting, a lil bit violent, blood/wounds

It was burnt to a crisp - Tondc. Everyone was just, gone as if it had never been there in the first place. Here you had been thinking that you'd wonder up to the playful village but instead, you found nothing but dead memories. There was no one in sight. Though, by the looks of things the fire or whatever this was, it had happened a while ago. Yet. no one had cared to clean it up. No one was even here.

Well that's what you had thought. Coming up behind you was Nyko. His brows had narrowed as his eyes met your back. At first, he hadn't had time to notice you. The man came here at least once a weak to mourn the dead he had lost when the missiles had been dropped. It was his home. But now it was just something to inflict past pain back on himself. Though, as he came up to you, maybe it really had done some good. Him along with Lexa and Indra had all assumed you dead. They had nothing else to believe. You had left with a man that Nyko could work out was a past leader of yours. But you never came back. You never gave any message or indication that you might be alive. That was right up until now.

His eyes wondered over the same things yours were doing. Only difference being that this was your first time seeing this. Seeing the pain that had be caused while you weren't here. "It doesn't look as bad as it used to." A voice behind you spoke.

Your body had jumped slightly before turning to face the man. You sighed, relieved that it was Nyko and not some thief ready to steal everything you had left. "Nyko," Your voice was shallow and shattering as your mind went over everything. And, to the say the least, you knew this couldn't have happened without taking a few lives.

The man pushed forward a smile, before taking you into a much needed hug. After having not seen you in so long, he really didn't know what to think. It wasn't as if Sky People would have the decency to tell either him or the Commander. "It's good to you again." He told you before letting you free from his grip.

Your eyes had move back, too focused on the deviation in front of you. "What happened?" You finally asked.

Nyko lowered his head first. He was reminded of the screams and the blood that had been caused that dreaded day. "It was Mountain Men tec. They had wanted to kill both the commander and your leader at the time. Instead, they burnt my village to the ground." The man was haunted by the doings. He had watched as his friends, family all died. Though, it was too close to home as he knew it was similar to what Finn had done. He just used a gun instead of a missile.

Tondc really was nothing but a graveyard of memories now. It had been past saving. The survivor's of the attack fled as quickly as they could. Nyko had just made sure not to leave too far out so he would still be able to back his way back here. Because this had always been his home. Swallowing, you lifted your head to meet his. "How many died?" It was a question bound to come up but that hadn't made it any easier. People had died. The ones that you tried to protect on the day of the massacre.