🌺Prologue🌺

Long time ago, in the Village of Isabel there was a twin that famous for being indifferent twin. A twin of both girls. They are all opposite from their attitudes and to their physical features. They were named by Beauty and Brainy.

Beauty is very responsible daughter, kind, pretty, rosy cheeks, having a curly and a thick eyelashes, natural straight and long shiny hair and having a skin as snow as white. She is almost perfect human creatures but the gift of being intelligent and wise are not given to her.

In the other hand, Brainy is a mean girl, an irresponsible daughter because of being too lazy when it comes in household chores and helping her family. She's gifted of having brain and a wise girl. But she doesn't have beauty or even have something nice to her body. She's ugly, black and full of scars, having rough skin and a curly hair like noodles.

They are not close twin because of insecurities and embarrassment.

Their neighbors notice the indifferent of the twin. It is very questionable and a big mark to them to witness that kind of twin, a unique twin creation. God knows how much they confuse and shock from discovering this.

If I will ask you, what will you gonna choose then, to be a Beauty or to be a Brainy?

What's on your side, for having a brain or  having a beauty?

Lets start the debate....