『「CHP.4.Nickname」』

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*
🐢×🐢×🐢

    It's been over a couple of weeks since then.

Your injury was mostly healed by now, only a few scratches left.
But even then the girl, who you found out is called April and helped you out so so much, still forbidden you from walking on all fours.

It felt weird to move around like that but you got used to it a little bit.

But every once in a while you would forget and lower your self down.

At times like this, she would scold you for not being careful and honestly...
It more than entertaining!

Speaking of her...

April visits you almost every day to see how you're doing.

Like a doctor checking on its patient.

But you can't complain!
You enjoy her company and hadn't realized how lonely you were up until now.

Both of you would explore new places, play around, and have fun!

You trust her and she does too.

In the past, she would be a little hesitant about approaching you, because for one... you could just easily make a meal out of her.

You were unsure too, but for other reasons.

But after some time you both got over it and now you two have almost like a 'mother and daughter' relationship.

She cares and takes care of you and you listen to what she says and protect her.

Everything is perfect but only for one thing...

...she thinks you're a boy...

And you don't know how to get her to figure out you are, in fact, not a male!

The only idea would be snarling at her when she does mention it that you are a 'big guy' like she usually does...

Wouldn't that be too much tho?

Wouldn't she think that you are mad at her for some reason, get scared and go away?

Welp... Guess you have to find out...

**✿❀ ❀✿**

    You were laying under a shadow of a big tree, waiting for the arrival of your friend.

A small whistle was heard not far away and you already knew who it was.

Standing up, you made your way towards the sound.

At the very beginning, the two of you agreed (I don't know how you agreed if you didn't even talk–) on giving each other a signal that the coast is clear and you can come out.

It was mostly a signal for you that she has arrived.

You have good earshot, so it wasn't much of a hassle for you to hear it from afar.

Not to mention how fast you could move in complete silence.

The greatest compilation if you want to spook someone...hehe.

You spotted her, her back facing towards you.

And you silently crept towards her, but a twig snapped.