important author's note (pls read)

Hello everyone,

It has been a very long time, hasn't it. I just wanted to make this announcement so we are all in the clear.

I'm really am sorry for not updating at all for so long.
I hadn't for multiple reasons, but mainly because I didn't expect to get this much attention for this silly little idea that I had when I was 14 (or 15 idk anymore when I started). And that scared me, 'so many people have to be expecting something amazing from me'.
I started over thinking the smallest little things, my anxiety skyrocketed, because I have convinced myself that I couldn't satisfy every one no matter what I did in the plot of the story.

I made the first mistake there. I didn't think through the plot and timeline, I just wrote the first thing I thought of and improvised form there.

I was happy with the story at first, but every once in a while I got a little less positive comments (not necessarily mean, but it did make me stop and  think about deleting the book all together).
Even after deleting the comments, I still kept thinking about them. And no matter how many positive things all of you wrote in the comments, and how many times I read over them, I still though that deep down all of you feel somewhat similar to what the person pointed out.

So over all the reason why I stopped writing? My own worries and anxiety.

But now, as a much older and mature me, I want to start writing and continuing this story that my young, naive self cooked up in their brain. No matter what anyone has to say to me in the comments.

I will be rewriting the whole story, because I cringe just reading over it (and I like to think that my writing has improved over the years... at least a little bit). Sadly that will take time.

However, while I'm trying to save this book, I would like you to take a look at Simptoge 's story.
They will be making a continuation of this book with their own ideas, so while I'll be working I don't want any of you wait more than you had to up to this point. Go and read it, it looks really promising and good so far (hopefully they'll allow me to check in every once in a while :))

Anyway, I won't be waisting any more of your time than I already had.

Hope you have a wonderful rest of your day, morning, night – whatever the time is over where you live! Hopefully it won't take too long for me to update.

Bye💕