The ugly truth

The next day just like the other days. Everyday would start by you kissing the floor. Guess you should ask Lucifer about that when you had the chance. At least there's no work today. Looks like the weather's just nice for a morning walk.

A breakfast at The Hills sounds lovely. They make the best pancakes ever. You opened the front door and greeted by the illuminating shine of sunrise and the fresh scent of morning dew.

What a lovely morning. The sidewalk were filled with people. Guess they had the same idea as you. Certainly felt nice to live like a normal person. To be free from this curse. Just some regular problems, without having to be punched on the face by a demon king.

Customers were quite slow today. You sat at the corner of the restaurant to have a good view of the sun rising above the horizon. God's creation were so majestic. After breakfast, you took a stroll at the beach nearby.

The beach was quite packed today. Its kind of unusual since its not a public holiday. Then it hits you. The clouds twisted and turned into sort of a number.

3.

Ugh. Probably Lucifer's doing. Can't he just leave you alone? But for some reason you need him. Maybe its better if you head home now.

You felt your legs sinking. The sand is pulling you. Somehow all of this seem to be kind of ordinary to you since it happened almost every day.

After the sand completely covered your whole body, a familiar voice greeted you. Probably Lucifer. But you're still surrounded by darkness until you felt something in your hand.

"Pull the pin"

Without hesitation, you just pulled the pin from the object in your hand.

"Aaahhh!!!"

It was a flashbang. Everything turned white in a sudden. Your eardrums almost exploded from the ringing noise.

15 minutes later, you realised that you were hung upside down on a ceiling. Even though your vision were still blurred by the flashbang, clearly it's Lucifer standing in front of you. His pure black armor could be seen from miles away.

"Welcome to my humble abode."

Is he serious? All you see was just an empty room with stone walls that barely fits the two of us.

"Enough with the riddles Lucifer, spill the beans already."

He chuckled.

"Enjoying your morning walk?" he asked. "I was". Somehow you're getting sick of his attitude. He just carved a smile on his face.

"Hanging upside down is making me nauseous. Can you just put me down before I make a mess in your so called home?"

He clicked his fingers.

Bam! You fell on your face. No words could describe the agony you felt.

"Thanks a lot. Could you be any worse?"
"Ok listen, enough jokes. The reason I brought you here so I can tell you everything, literally."

Finally, something that you've been waiting for had came out from his mouth.

"As you know, I'm the demon king. The title certainly makes everyone think that I'm the king of all demons, but...I'm not. There is a ruler who's power was supreme that it could challenge the Gods. He is the ruler of all demons existed. Abaddon."

Lucifer sat on floor catching his breath. You sat as well. He continues.

"Lord Abaddon once created a powerful gem called the Bloodstone. The reason he created it was unknown, but I heard rumors that the gem could grant you immortality."