Imagination

Firstly, I would like to say that this is not a story. Not even close to a journal. So what I'm writing was basically part of my imagination which I had embedded to this "story" so we all can enjoy some fantasy.

It may seem like a daily routine but my imagination will fix that and turning it into something else and I will try to make you feel you were experiencing the 'story'.

Even though it would be all twisted and weird, but our imagination could take us to a whole new level of creativity. One thing that makes me thought about this idea.

A motto that simply makes me pumped up for years of challenge.

'JUMP HIGHER'

Basically the protagonist is you (remember, this isn't a story), so it's like a simulator (I guess). Firstly, you had a home and a car (that's it). You want to indulge yourself with the wonders of the world.

And yet you have trouble with your mind causing you to have vivid hallucination. But, some parts of you were stuggling to fight this mysterious condition. One of the examples is hurting yourself. Well somehow it didn't seem to work. Mostly, you have to go with the flow. Let your mind settle itself.

Imagine waking up every day to get your hands full with supernatural occurrence.