Shailene

Whoa. How long was I out for? I rub my eyes from the drowsiness I had, and sang, "Good morning, good morning!" I chuckle at how off-key my voice sounded, and hopped off the fluffy, white bed I slept in. My feet walked into the bathroom, and I stepped into the shower with my shampoos and body wash. It is always better if you use your homemade shampoos,so take note.
The steaming hot temperature of the water burnt me awake; my shower was less than 10 minutes. I dress simply, as today was Saturday, it was me and Theo's day off. I wear my sandals. Time to wake Theo up.
"286, 286,286," I muttered to myself. Yes, there it was. I decide to knock on the door at the speed of how fast annoyance would reach his head to make him wake up. It worked.
"What is it," mumbles Theo. He shakes his head groggily, and I notice that his torso was showing freely; in short, he was shirtless.
"Oh, Shai, it's you, come in," he says. Theo's still not aware that he is half naked, but no one's complaining.
"Sorry, I thought you were some room service maid." He wraps me into a tight embrace, and I feel myself giving in.

Theo

"What is it," I grumble. Stupid maids, always ruining my day. I rub my eyes and look up. Shai?

"Morning." she says/ Her skin is glowing, lluminating the dark hallways of the hotel. 

"Oh, Shai, it's you, come in," I reply, pretending to be casual when really, all I am now is a wreck. I envelope her into a hug; taking advantage of my post-awake self. She looks away from me, her eye darting from place to place.

"So, do you want to eat breakfast?" she asks. Her hair is messy, and I desperately want to brush them away to avoid blocking my sight from her angelic features.

"With me?" Shai giggles, and it rings into my ear, shocking me awake again. "Yes, you," she laughs. She looks up at me, and looks away. God, this is driving me insane. 

"Come on then, we don't hav much time," her honey coloured arm grabbing on mine, pulling me out of the room. "Wouldn't you want  a half-naked man walking with you, Shai?" I question her. The rosy hues are appearing on her cheeks for the millionth time. "Just wait for a litte while, Shai, I'll be back."

She has no idea what she's doing to me.