Chapter 2- Ron

We sat in the Great Hall eating lunch. Hermione was going on about house elves, but I wasn't really listing. Paige Miller had just walked in.

She was tall with long wavy hair that fell to her waist. It was a honey/amber colour, and it always looked freshly combed. Her eyes constantly changed colour from dark blue to mossy green to chestnut brown. Sometimes it seemed to be all those colours at once. Her skin was practically flawless and tan. She was a sixth year like me.

She was beautiful, almost in a hypnotizing way. Like she could control you with a simple command and a smile that would make you go crazy.

"Ron. Ronald!" Hermione slapped me.

"Bloody pig, Hermione! What's wrong?"

She rolled her eyes. "Were you even listening to me?"

"No."

"Of course you weren't." She followed my gaze. "Who are you staring at anyways?"

I blushed. "Paige Miller."

Her face expression was unreadable. "I'm going to the Library." she said quickly and left without another word.

I turned to Harry who had been watching. "What did I do this time?!"

He shrugged, a smile playing at his lips. "How am I supposed to know. She's a girl and that's about the only explanation."

"Hullo," a calm but slightly irritated voice said. We bother turned to find, to our surprise, Paige Miller. My jaw dropped and I said something intelligent like, " Umb buuuuuuuuuu."

She smirk, her pulchritudinous eyes making my insides melt.

"Where's Hermione?"

Harry cleared his throat. "In the-a library. Like always."

"Yeah, she practically lives there you know?" I rambled on my insides a nervous jumble. "Kinda sad right? I mean-" I was still talking when she left the great hall.

I looked to Harry.

He half smiled. "Smooth."

THANKS FOR READING!!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED! I know this chapter is short, but it leads into the next chappie so stick with me. Please vote and comment ideas opinions and any other gripes comments or major concerns.

Also please let me know which pjo , or hp characters you ship Paige with so I can get and idea of where to take the story.

Thanks again,
And may all your babies be born naked.