Chapter. 5

Ok so here is the fifth chapter, I wasn't so sure about the last chapter but oh well.

What Raven is wearing for the day plus a black jacket ^^ >>

Chapter song:
Not The American Average- Asking Alexandria

---------------------------------------
Recap:

"Ok it's 12 o'clock, ready to go to lunch?" Ace turns and asks me. I raise my eyebrows at him.

"I'm having lunch with you?" I look at him confused. He chuckles.

"Well not just me all of us?" I open my mouth to decline when Felix interrupts.

"And before you say no, to bad you are having lunch with us."he grabs my arm and pulls me towards the elevator, his hand slowly slips into mine. "Are you coming guys" the boys rush to catch up with us. Ace slips his hand into my other one while he passes my bag and the iPad they gave me to Dylan and Xander.

"C'mon Raven I know the perfect place." Ace tells me excitedly.

Oh god what am I doing? And why am I holding hands with my bosses?

---------------------------------------

Ravens POV

We are seated at this high class restaurant with a name I can't pronounce. I could feel the stares of both men and woman on us. I hear someone clear there throat, I look up and see a waiter looking down at us. He looks only a little older then me, blonde long hair pulled back into a man bun, with bright blue eyes.

"Hello my name is Luke and I'll be your waiter this afternoon, can I start you off with something to drink?" He asked while looking at me.

"I'll have a glass of your finest red wine." I look over to see Xander was the one ordering it, he was looking straight at me as were the others.

"Scotch" Dylan.

"I'll have a Red wine as well" Ace.

"Finest White wine you have" Felix.

The waiter turned to me. "And you mam?" I looked up at him and smiled.

"I'll have a Scotch please." I saw the guys look at each other and smirked at the corner of my eye.

"Of course I'll bring those right out." he turned and walked away. I look down at my menu to see what looked good but realised its all in Italian. I tried to make out some words I remember from high school but didn't see anything I knew.

"Are you okay Miss Hunter?" I look to my right and see Felix looking at me. I smile at him.

"Please call me Raven, and ah...yeah I don't know Italian.." I look down.

"Of course Miss Raven, do you want me to read it to you?" I quickly looked up at him, smiled sheeply.

"I don't wanna be a bother.."

"It won't be a bother Miss Raven, I'll read them to you and maybe I can teach you." I see his lips pull into a smirk, and I bite my bottom lip.

Holy mother of God, his smirk is sexy just as sexy as the rest of him.

"Umm ok then" I listen carefully as he tells me what is what and what is has in it. I'm the end I settled on plain old Spaghetti Bolognese. Luke brought out our drinks and got our orders then left again.

"So Miss Raven what made you want to be our assistant?" I looked up at Xander.

"Umm well I don't know really, I was in a desperate need of a job because I had gotten let go of from my last one." I cleared my throat nervously thinking they will pick at me for that. "I found it on line and as surprised to hear back so quickly. "

I was surprised when they didn't say anything about being let go of from the coffee shop.

"We were in desperate need of an assistant since our last one left." I nodded my head. They all turned towards me with a smile.

We talk about everything to do with the company, I learned they started it up when they were only 18-19, all of then exceeded in high school all had high grades which is why they could start when they were so young of course it didn't start getting big till after they finish college which wasn't long seeing as though they were so smart and excelled in all areas. The company was more then just a shipment company, they also own hotels, they manufacture all things from phones to laptops to even clothing, they are also book publishers and are producers (music), each one is in charge of a different part of the company.

Felix's is the publishing and producers as apparently he is the most creative, through out collage he had courses to do in the arts as well as business, as you could probably tell he excelled at that. He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts, both audio and literature as well as Business.

Xander's was the hotels as he was good with money and people, when you look at Xander you don't expect him to be able to get on with people so well, he look intimidating and scary but apparently he is a big softie. He took Phycology course as well as business, so he got to know more about how a person shows emotion, and to see if he can pick up on any one who is lying as well as other stuff.

Ace was the electronics as he is the smartest when it came to electronics, he seems the most laid back person, but according to the other guys he is one of the smartest guys they know, not including themselves. He took an engineering course and graduated with a Bachelor of Engineering, as well as like the rest of the guys a Bachelor of Business

Dylan was the shipment as he was good at negotiating and as well like Xander good with money, he took the same courses was Xander and graduated with the same Bachelor degrees.

All of them did the clothes and they all have there own line, which I was surprised with, because even though they dress like gods I didn't think they were interested in fashion.

I was impressed they some how opened a world known company when they were so young, not only was the company focused on one thing but multiple and they managed to stay partners through out the years.

"Wow that is amazing, you guys managed to do so much as such a young age." They all chuckled at my amazement.

"Well we really wanted it and we dreamed about it since we were young, even though they were different in some ways they were similar in the same way, if you put your mind to it you can achieve anything" I looked over at Ace who was smiling softly before talking a sip of my scotch.

I looked down at my watch and realised we have been here for more then two hours and there next meeting starts in half an hour.

"As much as it would be amazing to stay here and drink all afternoon, you guys have a meeting in half an hour" they all looked down at there watches.

Xander signalled the waiter, and held out his card for him. The waiter returned the card and we all stood up and grabbed our things.

"Come on Miss Raven" Dylan placed his hand on my back as we walked towards the front of the restaurant.

"FELIX SWEETIE, DYLAN DARLING, ACEY BOO , XANDER BABY!!" I hear a high pitched voice squeal from a couple of tabled from where we were standing.

All of them freeze.

"Shit"
"Crap"
"Oh god"
"Fûck"

--------------------------
Ok I'm so so so so SOOOOOO sorry for how long this took to finish, I was having a trouble time at home and had massive writers block.

I promise I'll make it up some how.

Love you all!!! Thank you so so so very much for all the reads and votes!!!

Poppet-xx16