Chapter. 1

The first chapter. I really hope you like it.

Raven to the top ^^^ or side >>> depends if you're on your phone or a computer

Chapter Song: Someone Somewhere - Asking Alexandria.

---------------------------------------

Chapter One

"You're fired"

That was the first thing I heard as I walked into my boss's office on a Monday morning.

"What? why?" I ask him frantically.

"Because there has been complaints from people that you are unfriendly and been saying rude things about them" he tells me calmly.

"But hah? I haven't said anything about anyone" I yell standing up.

"I'm sorry but you have hand in your name tag and leave" he dismissed me and want back to typing on his laptop. I put my name tag on his desk and stormed out of the room.

How could this happen? I'm always on my best behavior at work, I don't threaten people or saying anything about them.

I walk to my locker and grab my handbag and storm out the front. I look at the register and see Samantha smirking at me.

Oh my god that little argh! It's her fault that I'm fired. Argh she always hated me ever since I got hired 6 months ago, not to mention she's sleeping with my old boss, and when I mean old I mean OLD, like 50 year old man with wrinkles and balding white hair. I glare at her, stick my finger up and walk out of the cafe like a boss. I walk into New York's busy streets.

What am I gonna do now? I could always become a stripper? Ashley's one I'm sure she'll be happy to teach me some moves.

Then I remember how dirty it was the last time I visited her, I sighed and started walking to my apartment just a few blocks away. On my way home I started thinking about what I'm gonna do now. That job took me 5 months to find, now I gotta find another one. Which won't be easy now days, especially in New York.

This is not how I imagined myself when my brothers got put away, I didn't realize I relied on them for everything, they bought the food, they earned the money, they did everything for me. God I miss them, I try and visit when ever I can but they tell me not to because they hate me seeing them in such a place.

I got to my apartment which my brothers bought us before getting put away, it's a three bedroom apartment, with a small kitchen and one bathroom. I sigh and drop my keys in the kitchen bench then walk to my room which is the furthest from the front door. I walk into my room and jump on my bed and decide I need to find a new job.

Nah let's wait a few months because that's the smart thing.

"Oh shut up, of great now I'm talking to myself real super Raven"

I spend an hour looking then finally find something, it's an assistant job at some big shot company. I smile when I read that don't need much experience for this job, that I'll be taught everything I need to know. I send an email to applying for the job, but still keep looking just in case I don't get it.

After 3 hours of finding and applying for jobs I close my laptop and walk to my kitchen cook myself something to eat then go for a shower. I stepped out of the bathroom, when I hear my laptop beep signaling I have an email. I dry myself and hop into one of my brothers shirts that were to small for him but to big for me and open my laptop. I clicked the email to read it.

Dear Ms. Hunter

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted for an application to become an assistant at the company

Please come to GBCK enterprises tomorrow morning at 9 for your interview, don't be late.

Sincerely CEO's of GBCK enterprises.

I look at the screen surprised that they got back to me so quickly. I smile and get up and get the clothes ready for tomorrow.

I go back into my bathroom and brush my hair and my teeth, then jump into bed but not without setting my alarm for 7am and drift off to sleep.

---------------------------------------

Ok do the first chapter yeah i know it's short by I need it to lead up to the meet haha.

This whole book is just off the top of my head I'm not planning it out it's just yeah.

Poppet-xx16