Three

Emiy's POV.

​My palms are getting slightly sweaty and I'm feeling quite nervous. Why the hell am I feeling so frantic? He is just a guy and I've been in a guy's room before; close friends of course but there is just no reason for me to feel paranoid but I just can't help but feel so odd.

"Are you ok?" Jeremy asks.

"Yea, yea totally" I nod.

"Well okay." He chuckels. "What kind of movie are you in the mood for?"

"Please tell me you have the parent trap?" I ask; more like beg.

"Well luckily Netflix does indeed have that movie" he grins.

He's actually quite cute; I feel a bit more at ease, hell I shouldn't be worried at all Jeremy is a really cool guy. Maybe I'm just freaking out over nothing. I highly doubt he's a bad guy and who knows this could be the first of many dates. I smile.

***

It's only been about forty-five minutes into the movie and I'm already crying of laughter and awe; This movie never fails to bring back amazing childhood memories. Jeremy's been pretty calm we shared a few laughs over some scenes and I feel more comfortable now.

Jeremy slowly begins to put his arm around me and it doesn't bother me at all as I rest my head on his shoulder. I've missed the feeling of comfort since I haven't experience it in a while with all the recent stress so I am determined to enjoy it even if its just for one night. After having such a horrid day I didn't think it would end this way but hey I wasn't complaining. Jeremy has been nothing but polite and charming since I got here and I'm enjoying his company so maybe Harry did me a favor after all.

"Aw c'mon don't cry love," he says chuckling while wiping away my tears.

"Sorry it's the movie I just- it happens all the time" I lie, I was so caught up in my thought that I didn't realize my eyes were getting dry from staring off into nowhere and when I blink they begin to tear from the ache of lacking moisture.

"It's alright love no need to apologize," He says tilting my chin up so that we are now face to face, inches apart.

Seconds later he closes the space between us as I feel his lips on my own and I want to pull away but I don't move do to the sudden shock. I've only known this guy for less than a day and this just seems a little rushed. I'm not going to lie his lips are pretty smooth and he is a really good kisser. He pulls away and slowly begins to place small pecks on my jawline and down to my neck as if he's trying to tease me.

"Oh okay there, I think that's enough" I don't want to ruin his little party but there is no way in hell I'm going to hook up with this guy and if I let him continue I'm only giving him the wrong impression.

I've never had sex before and I do not plan to, especially with a random guy in someone elses house. I've been in relatioships before and i've gone pretty far with a guy but we never actually had sex because I wasn't ready. I honestly don't know what Jeremy had in mind but this isn't going anywhere.

"C'mon lets just have some fun" He says trying to kiss me again.

I immediately sit up and push him away catching him by surprise; I hurry myself to the edge of the bed to put my shoes on. I want to be as far away from him as possible at the moment. I try to get up and off the bed but his fingers embrace my wrist as he tries push me back down but his grip was weak enough for me to yank my wrist away. I hurriedly make my way to the door but he catches up in time to grab my wrist again and this time with a firm grip.

"Let me go you prick" I yell.

"Shut up" he says forcively placing his free hand on my neck and pushing his body against mine to restrain my protesting movements. He inches closer to my ears and whispers "Aren't you having fun darling?"