Never let Bulkhead & Cliffjumper sparkling sit

Ok lets start from the beginning of the day i was woken up from my recharge by nun other then my own carrier Ratchet he took me to the main room were i had my first energon bottle of the day then he gave me my morning nuzzles i squealed like always Optimus came in and started talking to Ratchet then it happened he took me over to Bulkhead and Cliffjumper asking them to watch me while his out with Optimus.

So that's how i'm now sitting on the ground with Bulkhead and Cliffjumper looking at me not knowing what to do.

Bulkhead: "So what do you want to do Lightning Bolt"he said getting down in front of me i glare at him the best i can 'oh yeah Bulkhead can you get me one of Ratchet's wrenches so i can hit you in the helm BECAUSE I CANT TALK YET YOU IDIOT'I think with my arms now crossed.

Cliffjumper: "Ah Bulk i don't think he can talk yet but with the look his giving us id say his willing us to offline"he said with a bit of nervousness in his voice 'oh believe me i am id rather be with my carrier and Optimus then you two but i'm pretty sure Arcee and Bumblebee would be sparkling sitting me if they were here and not scouting for energon' I thought bitterly still glaring at them i cant wait until my carrier's back.

Bulkhead: "Yeah your right Cliff but what are we supposed to do nether of us has sparkling sat before and its boring here at base"he said looking bored as hell mean while i'm trying to think of a way to get away from them and hide somewhere they couldn't find me and try to teach myself how to speak until carrier gets back.

Cliffjumper: "Don't know we could play lob ball while keeping an optic on little Lightning here to make sure he doesn't get hurt Ratchet will offline us himself if he gets hurt"he said sounding a little scared at the mention of Ratchet.

After about half an hour they seemed to forget about me to busy playing lob ball so i took this as my opening and crawled as fast and as quietly as i could out of there into the hall and started to look for a place to hide after a few minutes of crawling i found mine and Ratchet's room so i crawled up to the door to my surprise it actually opened so i went in looking around for a place to hide my optic's eventually went to his berth more specifically under it.

I smiled and crawled under the berth getting comfy and started trying to speak every time i opened my mouth to say a word it came out as chirps but i wasn't going to give up i was determined to say something when carrier gets back an hour later i heard transforming and two car engines getting further away.'Wait DID THEY JUST LEAVE ME A SPARKLING HERE AT BASE ALONE OH IF THERE NOT BACK BEFORE RATCHET AND OPTIMUS THEY ARE GOING TO BE IN DEEP SCRAP'.

A few more hours went by i was still having trouble speaking Bulkhead and Cliffjumper still weren't back and i was getting hungry i was suppose to have had my second energon bottle a hour ago carrier really isn't going to be happy with my two so called sparkling sitters.After a few more minutes i couldn't take my hunger anymore so i got out from under my carriers berth out the door into the hall and made my way to the main room.

When i got there i went to were Ratchet kept the energon bottles and tried reaching one but they were to high up it didn't help that i couldn't walk yet or stand for that matter so i sat on the ground with my arms crossed and looked up at the place the energon bottles were and huffed.

I sat like that for another half hour before i heard engines coming into base i didn't move the engines stopped and the two that came in transformed back to there robot mode i didn't look at them until i heard the voice of my carrier say my name i looked up to see Ratchet and Optimus looking at me curiously wondering why i was on the ground in the main room by myself i smiled widely at them reaching my arms out to Ratchet to get him to pick me up.

I was happy to see my carrier for the first time since this morning "CARRIER" i shouted out still reaching for him he was shocked that i spoke for the first time but quickly shook it off coming over to me picking me up and held me close to his spark-chamber he had a big smile on his faceplates and nuzzled me for a good 5 minutes he kept saying how proud he was of me for saying my first word then my tanks rumbled loudly.Ratchet looked at me when they did.

Ratchet: "Hmmm why are you hungry Lightning Bolt didn't Bulkhead and Cliffjumper give you your energon bottle"he asked then he went over to where he keeps them only to see that they were all still full.He got an angry look and growled a little looking around to see if he could see or hear them then went to the computers to see the camera footage just to see that they left hours ago.He growled again a little louder this time.

Optimus: "What is it old friend"he asked as he came over to us i looked at him as he did.

Ratchet: "I'm never letting Bulkhead and Cliffjumper Sparkling sit Lightning Bolt again Optimus they left the base hours ago Optimus leaving him alone and they didn't even give Lightning Bolt his energon bottle when they get back i'm going to offline them"he said with anger clear in his voice and optics.

He went back over to the energon bottles grabbed one and gave it to me i happily excepted it and started drinking it quickly desperate to stop my tanks from rumbling but Ratchet didn't seem to like the fact that i was that hungry that i was drinking so fast and growled again.

While i was still drinking my energon bottle Bulkhead and Cliffjumper came back and transformed then looked at Ratchet with scared faces carrier growled loudly and handed me to Optimus he took me holding me to his spark-chamber Ratchet then grabbed a really really big wrench slowly walking towards them growling they backed up slowly saying that they didn't mean to forget about me.

Bulkhead and Cliffjumper kept walking backwards every time Ratchet stepped foreword then they ran Ratchet running after them yelling about not to leave me alone and how his going to offline them for not feeding me Optimus just watched knowing not to get in the way of Ratchet's wrath plus he was more aggressive when it came to you.

After i was finished drinking my bottle i looked at the scene in front of me and laughed loudly watching Bulkhead and Cliffjumper running away from an angry Ratchet sometime during this Arcee and Bumblebee returned and were standing ether side of Optimus also watching the scene once Ratchet was done beating the scrap out of the both of them he came over to us and took my out of Optimus's arms and into his.

Putting the empty energon bottle down he walked to our room entering he took me over to my crib and layed me down i yawned as he kisses my forehelm i closed my optics but before he left the room i said "Goodnight carrier" his footsteps stopped as i felt his optics on me then i heard.

Ratchet: "Goodnight my little Lightning Bolt"he said with a smile as he left the berthroom to go continue having that "chat" with Bulkhead and Cliffjumper.