Chapter 10

Taylor's P.O.V.

I woke up to my beautiful wife Daniella. I took a shower and got ready. Daniella made us breakfast. We ate eggs, bacon, sausage and hash browns. I think I'm gonna text Angelique to see what her and Cameron are doing and I'm go and visit.

A-Angelique T-Taylor

Hey sis

Hey bro

What are you doing? Are you okay?

Nothing and I'm fine. Are you okay?

Yeah I'm fine just checking up on my little sister.

Oh. What are you doing?

Nothing. I'm on my way to your house to go visit you and Cameron.

No don't go.

Why?

'Cause the house is dirty.

So I've been in a dirty house before. I'll be fine I'm coming over. Bye.

Bye.

She was acting weird. I wonder what was going on. "Babe you coming?!" I yelled from down stairs. "Go where?!" Daniella yelled back. "To go visit Angelique and Cameron." I yelled. "No. I didn't know so I didn't get ready!" She yelled. "Okay!" I said running upstairs and giving her a hug and a kiss and ran back downstairs.

I got in the car and drove off. I started driving and on the whole way there I was thinking on why my little sister was acing weird. Cameron is a great guy. Did they get in a fight? Is her house result that dirty? There's something she doesn't want me to know.

Angelique's P.O.V.

"Crap." I said to myself. I haven't been there since this morning and Taylor is on his way. Come on, think Angelique, think. What do I do now? "Wait. I think I got it." I said under my breath. I really don't wanna go back, but I have to.

"Nadine, Hayes I'll be back I gotta go do something." I yelled upstairs. "Okay." I heard both of them yell and with that I was out the door like there was no tomorrow.

It was raining I ran to my car and got in. I drove and I got there thankfully before Taylor did. I started getting clothes and throwing them places just making it kinda dirty. I accidentally knocked off a cup off the table in the middle when I was doing the living room. I heard a knock on the door. I got nervous.

Taylor's P.O.V.

I got there and knocked on the door. About 2 minutes Angelique answered the door. She invited me in and she wasn't kidding the house was a mess. There was clothes everywhere and glass on the floor.

"Hey sis." I said giving her a hug. "Hey bro." She said kinda nervous. "When you said it was dirty you meant it." I said. "Told you." Angelique said. "So... we're you cleaning?" I asked. "Yeah." She said. "Where's Cameron?" I asked. "Uh... He went to go do something real quick, but he'll be right back." She said sounding scared.

"Oh. Okay. Do you need help?" I asked. "No. I'm fine you don't have to help me. I got,but thanks anyway." She said. "Let me help." I said putting some clothes in a pile. "No don't your fine Taylor." She said.

"Are you okay?" I asked kinda worried. "Yeah I'm perfectly fine. Why?" She asked getting scared again. "Cause you've been acting a bit strange ever since I got here. Even in our texts you sounded weird." I said. I gave her a confused look on my face.