Love Forever and Always

Chapter 1

Nadine's P.O.V.

"Babe wake up! We have to get ready for the day!" I said while shaking Hayes's shoulder. He just pushed my hand off. "5 more minutes please!" Hayes said. "Okay.... I'll just get in the shower." I told. I got my clothes and a towel and got in the shower.

When I got dressed and ready I walked out of the bathroom I found Hayes awake sitting on the bed playing on his phone waiting to take a shower. I thought he would of probably still been asleep by the time I got out, but he was actually up and ready.

"Good morning babe!" Hayes said, and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Good morning" I said kissing his cheek. He walked into the bathroom and got in the shower.

I sat on the bed and got my phone off of the nightstand next to the bed. I went on Twitter. After a little while I got bored so I decided to text Matthew. Matthew is my older brother. He's only older than me by a few years. And he's married to this really pretty girl. Her name is Claire. Hayes came out of the bathroom ready with wet hair.

I texted him to see what he was doing to and if him & Claire wanted to hang out today with Hayes and I. Hayes and I haven't hung out with Matthew and Claire for like a few months. it's been a while and I miss my older brother.

M-Matthew. N-Nadine

N-Hey bro I know we haven't talked in a while, I miss you I thought you Claire Hayes and I should hang out today. if you aren't doing anything.

After I sent the message Hayes asked me what I was doing. "What are you doing?" Hayes asked. "Nothing, just texted Matthew to see if him and Claire wanted to hang out with us today." I said. After a few minutes Matthew texted back.

M-Hey! Sure Claire and I would love to hang out with you and Hayes today and I miss you too! We're really not doing anything. So... We are able to hang out. Where do you guys wanna go?

"Matt texted back. He said they are able to hang out today. where do you wanna go?" I asked Hayes who was sitting right next to me. "Um... Let's go and hang out at the mall. Do you wanna go to the mall?" He asked. "Sure. Let me ask." I said.

N-Do you wanna go to the mall?

M-Sure. we haven't been to the mall in a while. We will meet you guys there at 5:30

N-Okay that sounds great we'll see you soon

"They said to meet them at 5:30. Right now it's... 1:30 so we got 4 hours 'till we have to leave. Is that fine with you babe?" I asked. "Sure that's perfect. We have enough time to do what we have to do and relax." Hayes said.