chapter 4

A/N if I'm being honest Vox X Valentino is kind of cute. Lol anyways I hope you enjoy this Chapter.

//Night time in Hell//

3rd Person Limited POV

Vox made it back to the Porn Studio. Valentino was there, Velvet however is not.

The V.I.P. was mostly for the triple V Gang. How ever Valentino likes to bring some of his Clients Up. Vox isn't the type for Flirty Females. He would rather not be sexualy touched by them. Valentino on the other hand was loveing it, after all Valentino is the owner of the porn studio below.

Vox sat down and got a drink. He was just thinking about what happened, with his work and you.  Valentino noticed this and though it was weird as fuck. "Vox, baby, what on your mind. You staring is kind of creepy." He said smoking a cigarette.

Vox was traced put of heis thoughts "ugh, It's nothing." He said looking away.

Valentino made a powdy face "come on Vox, you never look like, this" he pointed at Vox's Screen then continu "dear, it's obviously something~" he said.

Vox is getting a little annoyed at Valentino. "Let me make it a little more clear for you." He then continued. "It does not concern you, its just about work and, her." Vox how could he be so stupid when he said her.

"VOX~!" Valentino screamed.

"Ow-! God, your high pitch screams are louder then Velvet's" he said.

"Voxy, why didn't you tell me you are in love!" he said putting his hupper hands on his screen.

"What the Fuck? I am not in love Valentino, so don't get any ideas in that Twisted mind of yours." He said Taking off Valentino's hand of his screen.

"Come on Vox, why couldn't you tell me you where in love. I could help you." He said smiling.

"Oh no, no no no. Your vision of helping is way different then my vision." He continued "either way I am sure as hell not in love" he said crossing his arms.

Valentino looked at Vox "You can't hide your feeling from me, you are in L.O.V.E." he spelt out the word love like a child.

"I AM NOT FUCKING IN LOVE HE SAID!" He yelled, as his screen started to over heat.

Just as things couldn't get worse. Velvet walks in. "Who is in love?" Velvet asked.

Valentino Walks over to her. "Vox is in Love with another demon" he snickered to her.

Velvet made a fan girl-scream. "REALLY, WHO WHO WHO WHO-"

"UGH EVERY SHUT UP, I am leaving before my screen gets too Over Heated" he said walking out.

"Come on Vox" Velvet said.

"You can't hide your feelings forever" Valentino Finnished.

"Fuck You" vox said right before he left the room

"I WOULD IF YOU AREN'T ALREADY IN LO-"

Y/N 2ND POV

It's been a couple of days since you arrived in hell, or at least you think its days..... You found a job at some random bar near town. And a apartment. It does smell like drugs and sex. At least it's not as bad as many other Apartments you have seen, But even After everything you still can't get Vox out of your head. Like why he didn't kill you like he should have. Was he the owner of the territory you where in? Guess you will never know.

//Mini time skip because I'm lazy//

It was just another night at work. Most demons get wasted, but tonight it was empty. The reason for that is because, the Porn Studio is having a Party and Everone is going. It was nice to have so quit time at work without fights.

You where in the break room watching Vox flix.

(Another Note: yes I finally changed it from Shitflix to Voxflix are y'all happy now?)

Most of the movies here are shit, thats why it's named that. You thought you wouldn't have to serve anyone today.

Someone walked in. A taller someone, with TV screen for a face. The bartender looked u. "O-Oh Vox, uh what brings you here" he asked nervously.

"A drink" he said sitting down in the back.

The bartender walked into the break room, which you where in. "Psst- an Overlord is here, what do I do?" he whispered. You looked over shocked.

"Wait what?- uh who is it?" You asked also shocked.

"Vox, I need to go out there and get him a drink" he said.

"Why me can't you do it?" You said feeling that it was a little unfair.

"I will uh, ask the boss to up your pay if you do." He said insure if that will happen.

You need the money money so here goes nothing "ugh fine" you said setting your phone down and walking out.

Vox looked up at You shocked, his screen started to turn red? "Uh Vox your screen" you said confused on whats going on.

"Ugh- it's nothing" he said. "I want a shot of moonshine" he continued "if this dump even has it" he said crossing his arms looking around the old bar.

"thats rude... Alright" you said going behind the counter to grab a shot glass and the bottle of moonshine. You had no idea what the TV demon was planing, you looked back at him. He looked tiered and exhausted. Wonder what happend.

You brought the items to his table. You poured the Moonshine in the shot glass and handed it to him.

He drinked it.... Wait how does he drink if his face is a flat screen- Well it's hell, what do you know anymore.

It was award after that, you wanted to make small talk. "Sooo.... Why ar you here?-" you asked, realizing it kind of sounded rude.

He looked at you "excuse me?" He said in a slightly annoyed and tiered tone.

"I-I mean, why aren't you at Valentino's Big Party? I didn't mean it in a rude way or-" he cut you off.

"Yeah yeah, I know what you meant." He said. Well he's a dick. "Anyways, the party got to out of hand for me... I also think I got drugged-" he said looking down.

"Wait what?" Did he really just say that?

"Ugh- never mind, your making my migraine worse."

"Sorry?" You didn't know what else to say. You turn around and head for the break room, However you hear a serten TV hit the table. You turn around to see Vox's Screen on the table. He was asleep, either he was tired or he really was drugged...

A/N sorry for not posting in 2 days, I just didn't feel like it lol. I had many ideas for how this chapter would play out, this is a more important chapter. I just went with a last minute thought. And I think it will work out good for the next chapter.

Love you all <3

Word count 1150