Chapter 10

I'm so close to 800 followers, If you haven't followed, you should.
Or else. :)

Y/N 3rd P.O.V.

   After you left the party, you called up another Uber, or what hells version is, Hellber.

   Unlike last time you go, someone else, a dog demon. They were extremely unextraordinary from the ride home.

   The sky was a deep dark red, and the buildings you passed would flash its colors. You see many different buil, s some famili, and some you just now notice. You could see emany demons walking around or trying to kill one another. However, that did not bother you. You just wanted to go home.

   The Hellber dropped you off at your destination, which was also the place you were picked up at, A Hellmart.

   You paired the hellber driver and waited for the dog demon to drive off before you continued to .

   It was at this moment you felt someone watching you.

   Back at the strip, both Valentino and Velvet were talking to each other.

   "I know that TV prick has a thing for that girl," Valentino continued, "but he's all like, nO iT's NoT LikE tHaT." He mocked. Taking in a puff of smoke from his cigarette.

   Velvet looked up from her phone. Seeming unamused. "So what do suppose we do then Val, he's obviously not going to crack." She said, continuing to swip on her phone.

    "I find it funny how he always gets flustered when I try to bring it up," he said, chuckling.

   Velvet laughed to "Ha, I know, I've been trying to get a picture of that fucker looking like what for a while." She agreed.

   Suddenly it's like a light bulb turned on in Valentino's head. "I have an idea," he said smugly.

   "Oh, and what's this idea," velvet asked not looking up from her phone.

    Valentino spoke "we should set them on a blind date, you know, like those crappy shows," he said thinking it's a great idea.

    Velvet lifted up her head from her phone, "but how, we don't exactly know where she lives." Velvet continued, "and judging by her clothes she probably live in a poor area, which makes things harder." She said.

   As if one light bulb wasn't enough another one went off in Valentino's pee sized brain, "I got it!" He continued, "will just do what Vox did to find her address." He said standing up.

   Velvet looked confused, "uh, ya lost me."  She said not sure what Valentino means.

   The glasses on Valentino where slightly moved to fit him better, "will just send someone to follow her," he said.

   "You're saying Vox actually made someone stalk her. Wow, he's so into that chick." She laughed.

   "Thats what I've been saying Velvs" he said finally being understood.

   Velvet continued, "Alright then smart ass, how do we get those two to go on a blind date?" She asked.

    Valentino hadn't thought that far ahead, "uh-" he was interrupted by Velvet.

    "I've got, Vox will have someone asking for a business deal, and the girl will have someone looking to hire her." She said, proud of her Great plan.

   "Aha, Vel, your a genius" he said.

   "Of course I am, are you doubting me?" She replied with a rhetorical question. "Besides there's a pretty low chance they would not show. Vox Wants money, and that girl Needs money." She said, looking up a place for you and Vox to meet up.

    "Oh, when they do show we can take. Abunch of pictures an dude it to Blackmail Vox." He said with an evil, playful grin.

    "Oh don't worry I've already planned on doing that" she laughed. "And I found a good place for them to meet." She said lifting up her phone to sho Valentino.

   He looked at her phone and saw the place, along with the directions. The place was called The Burning Tree. "Ah I see, Vox can afford it, but what about the girl?" He asked.

    Velvet let out a sigh "Well obviously I know her broke ass can't afford it, but I'm sure Vox will have no problem playing, If he really loves her." She said smirking.

   "Velvet, you are evil, and I love it." He said

   "Thats what makes me the best," she said proudly, "I'll make a Burning Email and phone number. I'll Email Vox, and text the chick." She continued, "they'll meat up that the restaurant a couple of days from now." She Finished.

    "That's almost perfect, but we're still missing one thing," He said.

   "What?" She asked.

   He went one, "The hell is she going to where, it's obvious she can't afford shit" he said as he finished his cigarette, putting it in an ash tray.

    "Thats is true, I could send her some clothes under a false alias" she said, thinking about what out fit to send. "Speaking of Vox, where is he?" She asked.

   Valentino scoffed, "he's at another dumb meeting" he replied, before anything else was said the lights started to flicker and turn off "Oh what the Fuck!?" He yelled.

    "Bloody hell Vox, not again" she said tired of him.

   "Looks like the meeting didn't go very well." Valentino said.

   "Oh what ever, ill find someone to trail that girl she's probably still out side waiting for some hellber." She said dialing up a number.

    "Oh ho I can't wait for this to get started" Valentino chuckled.

    You finally made it to your apartment, it was seeming quite, which was unlikely, however that wasn't the only thing that you noticed. The feeling of someone watching you was also present. However, due to the fact of where you live it's no wonder. You don't  exactly live in a nice neighborhood.

    You took out your door keys and let yourself in. You thew uour things on on near by table and plopped on the couch. Everything that happened today hit you like a truck. No pun intended.

   You were ready to fall asleep and forget that it even happened.

ooohh boy, so uh, for some fucking reason. I couldn't finish this chapter on the app. I had to delete it and got to the website neause everytime I tried to access this chapter to edit. It froze everytime. For I second I thought it wiped out everything I wrote. Anyways I'm still frustrated.

And as always Love you all (not you wattpad) <3

Word count: 1065