𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒

SHADOWCLAN Leader —Molestar: Sleek black tom with rounded ears and dark green eyes

SHADOWCLAN
Leader —
Molestar: Sleek black tom with rounded ears and dark green eyes.

Deputy —
Owltuft: Fluffy gray-brown she-cat with blue eyes and a white underbelly.

Medicine Cats —
Hemlockfoot: White tom with silver tabby patches and blue eyes.
Apprentice — Rainpaw: Blue-gray tom with yellow eyes and a white chest, tail tip, and toes.

Warriors —
Ashclaw: Dark gray tabby tom with amber eyes.
Apprentice — Fennelpaw: Calico she-cat with green eyes and a long, bushy tail.

Bramblefoot: Tall brown she-cat with yellow eyes.

Buzzardstripe: Fluffy brown tom with jagged black stripes and green eyes.
Apprentice — Morningpaw: Creamy white she-cat with blue eyes and a white underbelly.

Crowshade: Solid black tom with amber eyes and torn ears.

Firedapple: Black tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes and small flecks of ginger fur.
Apprentice — Cedarpaw: Large ginger tabby tom with pale green eyes and a white muzzle.

Leopardjump: Golden-brown tom with yellow eyes and brown spots.

Newtdash: Calico she-cat with blue eyes.

Petalheart: Fluffy gray she-cat with a white underbelly and green eyes.

Pinebranch: Tall, dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes and white toes.
Apprentice — Flintpaw: Fluffy black she-cat with green eyes and white paws.

Ratstrike: Small black tom with blue eyes and small ears.

Scorchmask: Creamy white she-cat with ginger tabby patches and dark orange eyes.

Smokebristle: Blue-gray tom with blue eyes and large paws.
Apprentice — Whiskerpaw: Silver tabby tom with long whiskers and a broken back leg.

Spidertail: Large pale brown she-cat with soft green eyes and a darker brown tail.

Queens —
Mistywillow: Small white she-cat with silver limbs and pale yellow eyes.
Kits: Finchkit (brown and white tom), Milkykit (white she-kit), and Lynxkit (small brown she-kit)

Elders —
Beetlespeck: Dark gray tom with dappled black tabby markings and green eyes.

Sagedusk: Silver tabby she-cat with odd eyes.

THUNDERCLAN
Leader —
Yellowstar: Pale ginger tabby she-cat with blue eyes and a white underbelly.

Deputy —
Mousefreckle: Gray tom with darker flecks and yellow eyes.

Medicine Cats —
Adderwish: Large ginger tabby tom with brown eyes and a white muzzle.

Beewing: Short, fluffy black she-cat with missing eyes.

RIVERCLAN
Leader —
Salmonstar: Fluffy gray tom with darker freckles and amber eyes.

Deputy —
Sandfeather: Creamy white tom with green eyes.

Medicine Cat —
Wavestorm: Fluffy blue-gray tom with silver paws and green eyes.

WINDCLAN
Leader —
Cottonstar: Tall white tom with a bushy tail and yellow eyes.

Deputy —
Darkbreeze: Black tom with a white underbelly and green eyes.

Medicine Cat —
Briardash: Tall brown tabby she-cat with torn ears and a paler tail tip.
Apprentice — Redpaw: Dark ginger tabby tom with yellow eyes and large ears.

Warriors —
Rowantail: Elderly ginger tom with a bushy tail and dark yellow eyes.

SKYCLAN
Leader —
Cardinalstar: Dilute tortoiseshell she-cat with amber eyes and large white paws.

Deputy —
Puddlestone: White tom with brown tabby patches and green eyes.

Medicine Cats —
Daisyfleck: White tom with blue eyes and small flecks of ginger on body.

Swiftsong: Brown she-cat with a darker face and amber eyes.