What does management want now?

Louis POV

I'm awoken to the beautiful sound of Liam shouting "Lou get your arse up, management called. We're having a meeting today. We really need to be there on time, unlike the last meeting!" How fun! Note the sarcasm.

"I don't give a flying poop, I'm tired" I mutter. I pull my pillow over my ears and shut my eyes, trying to return to my dream about a certain curly- haired person.

"Louis William Tomlinson, if you don't get up this instant I'm calling Simon!" Liam shouts. Woah, he used my full name. Shit just got real.

"Fine daaaadddd," I groan "I'll get up, what time is it?" If its earlier than two, bitch gonna get slapped because one does not simply wake up the sass master early.

"It's around nine now, the meeting is at ten thirty on the dot." He says. Is he serious?!? "Make sure your ready by nine forty five" Liam adds. He could of let me sleep in longer, I'm naturally a sexy beast. It doesn't take my forty five minutes to look hot.

"OH MY PIGEONS! Why would you wake me up at such an ungodly hour in the morning! I'm going to die of tiredness... This is MAN SLAUGHTER!" I reply, as you can tell... I'm not much of a morning person.

"As long as your awake, I did my job" he say simply, and exits my room.

I guess I can sleep for five more minutes......

---after he wakes up---

I wake up feeling a lot better... And less cranky. I go to check my phone, I haven't been able to use it in WEEKS!!! Well maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration... But I haven't seen my messeges yesterda- CRAP! I overslept. It's already after nine thirty! How am I going to look like a sex goddess with less than fifteen minutes to get ready?!?

I jump in the shower and wash what I have time to, and that's not a lot. Once I'm relatively finished I hop out of the shower and dry my hair. I don't exactly smell to pretty, so I slop on a whole bunch of cologne and hope that it doesn't wear off. There's absolutely no time to pick out an outfit, I just throw on what I wore yesterday and head to the living room.

Liam POV

Urggghhh! I woke him up with forty five minutes to get ready! Forty five!!! He's ten minutes late!!! That's MORE than enough time for Lou to get ready! WHAT IS HE DOING?!? It's my job to keep the band together.. and Lou is making that job much harder than it needs to be!

Right in the middle of my rant, I see little mr. I don't know how to read a clock casually walk down the stairs. He better know what time it is... And if he doesn't hes gonna find out in a pretty harsh way! I pull him out the door and we all get into the limo.

---after the car ride---

Harry POV

We all get out of the car and walk into the building. God, I hate this place. I remember the last time i was here... me and lou leaked matt cardles phone number. This is always where they send when we're in trouble, it's hard to be yourself without them yelling at you. I've already have had enough yelling for the day. Let me rephrase that, I've had enough yelling for the month. I swear on my life, Liam almost stangled Louis for being ten minutes late. You have to admit, that's a bit harsh. I feel bad for Lou, he didn't deserve all that, but if I know Lou he'll get back at him for it.

The lads and I walk up to the receptionist's desk and are told the direction to g meet Simon. We get in the elevator and head to the seventh floor. The ride up there is pretty silent. None of us wanted to say anything, we knew we were screwed for being so late. The elevator makes a 'ding' noise and the doors open. We step out of the elevator and go to the first room on the left.

We walk in to find Simon and a very annoyed management team. Oh god. Simon is sitting with his arms folded and completely silent, I guess he's waiting for one of us to speak first. Liam starts by saying "Hi Simon, sorry for being late for... What exactly are we here for?"

I guess he can tell we're nervous because he simply states "Don't be nervous boys, your not I trouble. We are here to discuss your next holiday."

"But, that's not till Christmas?" Zayn asks while looking quite confused "Why are we talking about that now?"

Simon ignores what Zayn says and continues "As you know, in a few days you were sopposed to fly down to America to promote your album and do some signings... But down in the American airport there have been some breeches in security. So, we thought it would be safer if you stayed in the U.K."

"Im confused. Are we doing the signings here or are they cancelled..." Niall asks. That's a good question, I mean we can't just do nothing...

"I thought that, since you guys haven't caught a break lately, you could use this time to visit your families" Simon answers.

We all share exited glances. I can't wait to see my family, I've been away from home for so long. I swear, I'd give anything to lie in my nice, cozy, warm bed agian!

Simon stops us "Wait guys there's one more thing," we all look at him expectantly "Harry, your scheduled to go home with Louis... Your mum caught pertussis, she's fine, just very contagious, i don't want you getting sick. We already have all the flight arrangements made." This completely kills me inside, but I make sure to keep a smile on my face. At least I'll get to spend some time with Lou.

Simon dismisses us and we head out of the building and get in the car.

Louis POV

I seriously CANNOT contain my excitement right now! I can't believe I get to spend a whole two weeks with Harry. Maybe managements not the worst after all...

___________________________________________________________

AN: I'm starting to think that no one actually reads these......