Dinner at nandos

Harry POV

Niall forced us to go to nandos. AGIAN. I'm really starting to get sick of this place. But if it makes Niall happy I'm ok with it... At least some one will be happy. I have an amazing life and I should be thankful. And don't get me wrong I am thankful, I'm just not happy. Why you ask? I always ask myself that to. I don't know why I'm sad I'm just naturally depressed, I can't help it. I guess that's what lead me to all the issues I'm dealing with curr-

"Harry are you ok, your like staring into space" zayn said.

No I'm not ok I want to reply but all that comes out of my mouth is "yeah I'm fine, just tired probably."

"Make sure you all get a good night sleep tonight we have a lot of press to do Tommorow" daddy direction adds. A lot of people think that it's all an act, but he really is daddy direction. I swear he's worse than Simon, but we all love liam. Ok well I don't even want to get started on this topic I could ramble on forever.

Louis POV

Haz looks really cute tonight, I love how only he can make a curly mop on his head look sexy. You know what else looks sexy... This food. I'm starving. But seriously I've been kind of worried about Harry. He's been a bit distent lately. I just realized this now but the table is so quiet, it's awkward. Heheh I like that word, AWKWARD awkward AWkWarD. It's a fun word to say, try it some time. I decide that I'm going to brake the silence and save the world! I walk up to a waitress and scream into her ear " KEVIN! KEVIN! Mam, please help me I've lost my pigeon" then I collapse on the floor and start spastically crying. Every one joins in. Well except Liam. So basically the whole restaurant is staring at five teenage lads. Four freaking out about a pigeon, and one awkward guy sitting there red faced. Hahaha, I said awkward agian. We're at it for a good five minutes before we are politely asked to leave the restaurant. Well I wouldn't sat politely, it was more like 'you kids leave or were calling the cops.' Haha I can see it now, headlines on every magazine reading " 4/5 of one direction arrested for public disturbence". That wouldn't blow over well with management.

Liam grabs us all by the collar and lifts us from the floor. Everyone gets up, but I let Liam drag me out of the restaurant while I'm shouting " no please I need my bird.... I can't go on without him!!!" Then I pretend t fall lifeless in Liam's arms.

Harry POV

The ride home is... Interesting. Zayn has his hat over his face and is snoring like a pig. Wait do pigs snore? Anyway, Liam is sitting peacefully and lecturing us about being responsible in public. Niall is freaking out because as we were leaving he took his food with him... And the plate. Yep, Niall Horan stole a plate from nandos. And Lou is still pretending to be dead, he's just sitting still with one eye shut and his tongue stuck out. What a good group of boys!

We finally reach home and I'm itching to get this food out of my system. I tell the boys I'm tired and gonna turn in early. I race up the stairs and run into the bathroom making sure no one follows me. I run the tap and get to work. I walk over to the porcelain bowl and stick my fingers down my thought. All of the food I just ate comes right up. You may ask why I do this, I'm not fat and I know that. Its just that throwing up seems to calm me down and makes me forget about everything I can't control. I flush the toilet and head to bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note- most people have something insightful to say down her... I don't sooo I like twizzlers

Ps i will dedicate a chapter to whoever leaves the first positive comment