Loren-

K (kenzi)
L (loren)

Kenzi's POV

"AHHH FUCK" I screamed thinking of Loren while I rubbed my clit.

This girl makes me crazy man. I'd do anything for her.

Loren's POV

I just got home from the store and opened the front door too- moaning?!

"I-is she cheating on me?" I whispered to myself while walking up the stairs past the kitchen of our house.

"Ohhhh fu-AH"

I slowly opened the door so I can peek my head in a bit. There was no one there besides Kenzi...?

I sat there too think for a couple seconds. I must of zoned out cuz the next thing I knew I was being pinned to a wall.

I felt a pair of lips on mine, then on my neck moving down my stomach.

Kenzi started to take off my shirt and unclip my bra.

I started to whimper a bit and I knew that turned kenzi on because she started taking off my pants very fast.

She started rubbing my clit through my underwear and massaging one of my boobs while we ruffly made out.

I took her over to the bed and pushed her onto it. I crawled on top of her and started giving her a lap dance.

I stopped and started giving her kisses all over her stomach moving down to her pussy slowly.

Once I got there, she flipped us over and took off my panties and started eating me out.

"OH SHI- AHHHH FUCK MMMMMM"

"IM GONNA- IM GONNA- FUCK IMA C-CUMMM"

"hold it in for a little longer princess" Kenzi said while smirking and going back to eating me out.

"I DONT- T-THINK I CA-CAN"

"Cum for me babygirl"

I did as she said. I cummed all over her face, she cleaned me up and and flipped us over.

"Play with yourself for me mamas"

Kenzi grinned, got up off the bed and went into her drawer.

She had pulled out a vibrater and dildo.

She layed down on the back in front of me and slowly spread her legs.

She put a finger in her mouth and licked it. Then gently placed her finger on her pussy and moved it in circles making me, and her pussy wet.

She slipped that finger in and added another one after a couple seconds.

This made me really horny and started rubbing my clit looking at my beautiful girlfriend playing with herself for me.

She took out her fingers, looked at me, and slowly licked her fingers. I whimpered a bit- more like a moaned- while looking at her.

She got the vibrater and slid it in. She started breathing a little heavy, while she rubbed her clit.

While that was vibrating, and her rubbing her clit, she was throwing her head and arching her back.

By this I could tell she was almost at her climax.

I started rubbing my clit faster and faster and doing the same. And i was throwing my head back, I slowed down, looked at her once again and started whimpering.

She kept on playing with herself until she came. She cleaned herself up and got the dildo.

I was still playing with my clit. She took the vibrater out, and slid the dildo in.

The same process happened again. But this time when she was almost at her climax, I took the dildo out and started fingering her while eating her.

This process went on and on until we were tired....