Avani-

Me and my girlfriend Avani Gregg have been dating for 1, also 2 months now.

We made out a couple times but nothing past that. I am suprising a virgin for a 17 year old lesbian. Avani is also 17, but bisexual.

Tomorrow is our 2 month anniversary I guess you can say. I am going to take her out on a picnic, than head home and have some fun ;).

Skip after picnic-

Me and Avani just got home from the picnic and started to watch tv while we cuddle up on my bed. I turned to my beautiful girlfriend and said.

"I love you babe"

"I love you too"

The 'i love you' s then turned into a kiss. Then a make out. Then things got heated. Then avani pulled out of the kiss.

"You wanna do this? If so you ready for your first time?" Avani said looking at me.

"Yes and as ready as I can be" I replied with a smile on my face.

"Let's do this babe" she said as she got up off the bed and started to take off her clothes. I just watched what she was doing and did the same.

I then sat on the bed waiting for Avani as she got something out of her dresser. A 9 inch dildo w a strap.

"T-that's gonna go i-in me?" I asked with a kinda scared look.

"Yes babe. It will hurt a little at first and then it will be ok." She said smiling.

"Ok, I trust you." I replied back.

I layed down on the bed while Avani put the strap on. She then spread my legs and said if it hurts to much to tell her to stop. I replied with a simple ok.

"Ow"

"Do you want me too stop?"

"N-no"

Avani thrusted into me going faster and faster in each thrust making me moan louder and louder every time. We didnt have to worry about anyone hearing us because my parents were on a business trip and my brother, Luke, was spending the night at his friend's house.

"AHHH FUCK AVANI" I moaned rly loud to the point were probably my neighbors heard.

"I'm almost there Princess" avani moaned.

"FUCKKKKKKK BABE IM G-GONNA C-" before I can even finish my sentence I released and Avani cleaned me up.

I flipped us over so now I was on top. I started sucking on one of her breasts while messaging the other. I stopped and started kissing down her neck, stomach and pussy. I licked her inner thighs which made her arch her back. I started making figure 8's on her pussy with my tongue for about 10 seconds just to tease her.

"Ahhhh" avani said which turned me on.

I started to eat her out like crazy and said

"Like that baby?" And then went back to what I was doing.

"YE- AHHHH FUCK! FASTER DADDY FASTER!"

"Your wish is my command babygirl."

I then started going faster and faster until she cummed in my mouth and I cleaned her up.

"You were so good for your first time babe"

"Because I have to best teacher in the world" I said smiling.

"Imma go take a shower now." Avani said as she tried to get up.

"Kk".

DROP!

"I fucked you good for my first time didnt i?" I smirked while laughing a bit.

"Yes, you really did. Now take me to the shower please?" She asked while making puppy dog eyes.

"Can I get a round 2?"

"Yes" she said while smirking.

I quickly got up, picked her up, and ran to the bathroom...