𝟬𝟮. detective wilden.

☪︎˚ ˚
𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑻𝑶 𝒀𝑶𝑼
chapter two: detective wilden.

          BELLE STOPPED MID-WAY THROUGH the back door, her eyebrows knitted together, "dad!" She called out, her voice echoing through the empty home

          BELLE STOPPED MID-WAY THROUGH the back door, her eyebrows knitted together, "dad!" She called out, her voice echoing through the empty home. She throw her keys in the dish bowl that was placed in the middle of the kitchen island, while she placed the bouquet of flowers down.

Belle grabbed a vase from one of the cabinets and started to fill it up with water. Mid-way, she had heard the wailing sirens race down the long street her house resided on. The raven haired girl turned the tap off and made her way towards the front to see a group of squad cars and an ambulance surrounding Alison's old house. She quickly slipped on a pair of shoes and a jacket before making her way towards the crowd.

Belle stopped just outside her fence, standing next to Spencer as she watched a gurney get put inside of a van marked 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫.

"Oh my god. is that?" Belle trailed off as she didn't want to believe what she was seeing. though Spencer sent a small nod to answer.

Belle could see Aria hurrying down the street, catching belle and spencer's eyes.

"I heard the cops took Hanna to the police station today." Aria said, breaking the silence that surrounded them.

Both Belle and Spencer shared a worrier look before glanced over towards Aria, "wait, you don't think she's ever talked about-" Spencer didn't even get to finish her sentence as Hanna popped up beside Belle.

"The Jenna thing?" Hanna finished. All three girls looked at her as she spoke again, "we made a promise."

 ▂▂▂▂

        THE RAVEN HAIRED GIRL STARED AT HERSELF IN THE VANITY, the dark under bags present from the sleepless night she had, her lips were pulled into a deep frown. Belle tossed and turned until she had enough and sat against her window, looking out at the night sky.

Her hands delicately patted on the concealer under her eyes, her shaking hands carefully brushed through her lashes with mascara. Belle glanced at her reflection, putting on a semi forced smile as she tied her hair up into a ponytail.

"Belle."

The raven haired girl stood from where she sat and patted down the black dress, "I'm good," she muttered as she faced her father, her hands tucked together.

"I know Alison was a big part of your life," Hank spoke softly, placing a hand on her shoulder, "it's okay to cry."

Belle's lips turned up slightly at the comment before she shook her head, "I'm okay," she mumbled before walking out of her room.