sneak attack

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE GOING ON TO THE BOOK

Now since I have to write two books, I may have some slow progress, it might take a week to make one chapter of tangled, and one day to make spy school civil war. I first thought I was in writer's block, on Tangled, but then I wasn't.

Make sure to follow and like. Finally I got it right, not the sub button.

Have fun reading!

0200 hours

Dillians dorm

Septemeber 26th

Ben POV

Today I had met up with Dillan to go to the "Secret place" We met up with each other. I felt sort of nervous. I still didn't trust Dillian. And he was with me at night alone. What happens if he's a member of SPYDER?
"Ok, so the secret place is exactly like the underground lairs of spy school," Dillian said.

"How did you know all this stuff?" I replied suspiciously. "Oh, I see into the files of the principal's office when he's not there."

"isn't he a good spy?" I said.

"He is, but sometimes he leaves the place for good, doesn't scout or anything, so I find his files and stuff and see all the secret stuff, wanna go to the place?"

I felt like this was a stupid idea, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings, so I said yes. We headed outside and went to a section of the spy school wall.

It was pretty dark.

Dillian then pushed a brick, your typical entrance. It revealed a secret passage, to tunnels.

It was drably painted like the others, and this reminded me of something. "Wait, this is connected to spy school tunnels, so we can sneak attack here and then capture their school?"

"Maybe, if you want to," he replied.

I didn't want to hurt the other kids, and I felt terrible for fighting with Erica. But Erica punched me first. This was war.

"How about we sneak attack from the bottom of this tunnel?" I said. "Ok, General," Dillan said. He then sarcastically saluted, I saluted back.

I then thought of Erica. She wasn't using her hyper-awareness anymore, what's gotten into her?

We continued to explore our new tunnels. I looked in the storage rooms, and they were full of weapons and bombs. We didn't use them for the war, because then something terrible will happen.

We kept on exploring the place until we got bored and went back to our dorms.

I lied on my bed and thought about the war. When will it end? I mean, like I said, it sort of wasn't a war.

I couldn't sleep that night, because so many things were happening. I didn't hate Zoe, or Erica, or Jawa. They were friends.

I then heard a war cry.

A war cry that was familiar. I then woke up from my bed. I opened the door, armed with a dart gun.

The North had attacked. People were breaking everything. It was a fight. I saw some of our students murmuring on whats was going on.

Crowds and crowds of the northern students aimed their paintball guns at me. I saw Zoe, in rage and fire. Even Jawa seemed to be upset.

"How could you!" Zoe screamed. "You betrayed us and everybody!"

"No, I didn't," I replied defensively, "Its because your team attacked!"

Now I seemed to be mad at my friend. She then made a signal, and then the students fired at me. I quickly scrambled away.

They fired their paintball guns and blasted away.

"Tactical nuke!" one of the northerners said. Then, someone threw a paintball grenade at me. Thankfully it wasn't live, and Dillian had threw it to me.

I pulled the pin and threw it right at Zoe. I was mad at her. She grabbed the grenade immediately, and was about to throw it back when it exploded. It knocked the group out. I went to Dillan. He had stockpiles of hand grenades. They weren't shaped like paint grenades.

I gasped.

"Chill out, I removed the explosive powder from the grenade and also replaced the metal iron shells with tinfoil paper."

"Then what did you put in the grenade?" I said. "Sleeping gas," Dilian said. All of a sudden, everybody in the area was knocked unconscious.

"Wow, you were studying on bombs," I said. Dillian grinned, then went towards the unconscious students. He took everybody weapons, and then carried it to our secret storage where all our paintballs and other stuff were all stored in.

We also had new and impressive equipment, and our teachers were even supporting us.

We soon went back to bed. I still wondered where Erica was. I closed my eyes, and wished the war wasn't our best choice, we needed peace, we needed friendship, we needed reconstruction.

But I knew that the northern side would attack at all times, so I had no choice but war.

We were coming for an  counter-attack.