Anaconda plan

(Note: the anaconda plan was used in the civil war, used to capture main port cities in the south)

1855 hours

In preparation

September 26th

Ben POV

We were already preparing our weapons for our assault on the north. It was five minutes before the attack had begun.

These days, I wondered where Catherine or Cyrus was, or even Alexander. I haven't had seen them in a while.

"General, were already," Dillan said. He had a fake army helmet on and had a bag full of grenades. Man, that guy can throw.

"Let's send a small troop first, to distract them, then another troop, a little bigger than the other troop, to counter distract them," I said.

"Good point, let's go," Flapper replied.

the small formation will be lead by Flapper, while the other biggish group will be led by Dillian

We had sent the one group near spy school, where they would purposely get spotted, then while the Yankees chased them down, Dillians group will make a distraction by throwing smoke bombs.

Then when the smoke bombs went off, we would snipe them and finish them off.

I had also made an alternative group, which a portion of us will go to the north at spy school and then take their supplies of paintballs or guns, while the rest of the group attack the northerners.

Now that's what you call karma.

But there was a chance that there were backup groups in the north, patrolling the Yankees spy school, so we brought some foam bullets coated with allergic chemicals, like, for example: peanut butter. It someones allergic to it, and they get shot with a harmless foam bullet, they would get allergies too, and pain.

We all got ready and lined in formations. I sent Flappers group first, then one minute later, I sent the Dillians group. I could hear the war cry and foam bullets flying around.

The other side was still using paintball guns, which was good. Then, I gave Dillian's troop the signal, and they threw smoke bombs at the attackers. Then we charged at them.

Except for us.

Me, Mike, and Chip went past through the place, then headed towards spy school. We went inside the doors. "Now, where would their weapon storages be?" I said.

We looked around.

"Just search the whole school," Mike said. This would have taken hours to find, but spy school had secret hiding places, and it was easy to sneak in.

There were more than one thousand hiding places in this school. 

"This might take some time, but when the northerners come back, we can hide and then search for it," Chip replied.

"Yep, now be quiet," I said. "We need to get that supply of weapons and head out, it might take hours to find it, but we have to find it."

"I know exactly where it is," Mike replied.

TIME SKIP

I was utterly dumb when Mike lead to the "Secret weapon storage." It was the training center.

There was some security, though. The doors had now a keypad entry, and a student was guarding. I looked closer at the student, then almost gasped in shock. It was Erica. I only noticed because I could smell lilacs and gunpowder, which was Erica's scent. It also felt amazing too.