Chapter:

Matts POV
I sit on the courtyard and look around. It's mostly older people with nurses right beside them. I look and see a pair of bright green eyes looking at me. The girl gets up and comes and sits next to me. She was about Em's height but she was bald.

"Hi I'm Carly!" She says smiling.

"Hi I'm matt-"

"I know who you are I'm a huge fan!" She says hugging me. I hug back.

"So why are you here?" She asks.

"The love of my life is in there fighting for her life." I say looking at the ground.

"Emily Grier?" She asks.

"Yea."

" Em is a strong girl I know she can make it. Trust me I've been watching Emily's videos since she started YouTube. I'm a huge fan of hers. She's so strong matt you should remember that."

"Yea I know but why exactly are you here?"

"Isn't it obvious I'm bald!" She giggles.

"Keep fighting beautiful but I have to go I should check on her family."

"Thank you for talking to me matt I've haven't talked to people in 4 monthS." I watch as Carly walks away with her little stand thing. I let out a sigh and get up and walk In there.

"Let's go they're waiting for us in her room." Nash says . I nod and follow him in there. Her chest was barely moving up and down. I watched her as she would try and get deep breaths but would fail.