I love you..

"Emily are you okay?" He asks his voice groggy.

"Shawn made out with another girl!" I cried harder.

"Baby it's okay" He says pulling me into a hug. I've missed his hugs. I've missed him.

He grabs my hand and brings me to his room. I put my bag on his bed and sat down he came and sat next to me.

"Ems did Shawn tell you he got suspended from Magcon?"

"What?! No!""

"He punched me I didn't want to tell you"

" Matt I'm so sorry!"  I said cupping his face. He leaned in and we kissed.

"Hold on" I took out my phone and text Shawn.

Shawn: I HATE YOU , YOU LIAR YOU CHEATED ON ME AND GUESS WHAT WE'RE DONE !

"I just broke up with him" I said sighing. Matt got down on one knee.

"Emily Grier will you be my girlfriend again?"

"Yes!" I replied laughing. Yea I know it seems kinda early to go back with Matt but Shawn made me realize I want Matt more then anything.

I laid on Matt's bed and he came and laid down next to me. I dozed off in his arms.

When I woke up Matt wasn't next to me. I got up and put on my glasses. I headed downstairs when the smell of pancakes hit me. I went into the kitchen where Matt was flipping a pancake.

"How many?"

"one."

"only one how about 2?"

"Matt I'm not that hungry."

He put the plate in front of me. I couldn't eat this I would get fatter. Maybe that's why Shawn cheated on me. Then it all hit me. I haven't weighed myself in a couple weeks what if I gained a lot. Suddenly I lost my whole appetite.

"Umm Matt I feel sick." Not a total lie. I guess.

"It's okay babe just put the pancake in the fridge." yes he bought it. I skipped over to the fridge and put the pancake in the top shelf.

I grabbed my phone and went into my group convo with Jasmine and Brooklyn.

Emily: My house in twenty? I haven't done a video in forever so I need to make one who's up to it?

Jasmine:Yes!

Brooklyn: Can't bbgs with Nash.

Emily: Boo you!!

Jasmine: Brooklyn doesn't love us but see you in twenty!

I locked my phone.

"Matt Jasmine is coming to my house. So I gotta head home." I said kissing him.

"You're sleeping over again right?"

" Yea sure love you"

"love you too!" I shouted walking out of the house.

A/N

oohhhh Emily's thoughts are back :'(

Anyways another update tomorrow! I love you all!