열넷

after making their relationship official, they got a lot of love from the people. hyungsik is a handsome CEO that every girls wants. many girls would post in their sns account how lucky sarang is. she is now like a celebrity.

the company back in their track. they are minding their own business and suddenly hyungsik called sarang.

sarang got her schedule book and entered hyungsik's office. the couple acts like colleague whenever they are at work and hyungsik was really bothered by it.

hyungsik rest his back on his swivel chair as sarang stands in front if him. "schedule please." he massages his temple while closing his eyes. "later at 6 pm we're attending a party, sajangnim. the theme is shiny, so we have to wear shiny outfits."

hyungsik opened his eyes and facepalm, "do you have an outfit to wear later?" sarang nodded, "is it okay if it's metallic?" hyungsik hum as a yes. sarang nodded and prepared to leave his office.

"um miss choi." hyungsik stopped her. sarang turn around, "yes sajangnim?" hyungsik moves his index finger signaling her to walk closer.

sarang was confused and walk closer to him. hyungsik get his hands together and sigh, "should we make call signs?" "pardon?" hyungsik stood up, "we're only calling ourselves, miss choi and sajangnim. it's really bothering me."

sarang chuckled a little, "sajangnim, if it's at work we should refrain from PDA." "im the boss, you're my girlfriend." hyungsik pouted. " im also your secretary. and im much comfortable calling you sajangnim." sarang peck on his lips before leaving his office.

"she's.. wild." hyungsik smirks.

(。・//ε//・。)
after how many hours, hyungsik and sarang went home to get ready.

hyungsik is now waiting at sarang's house. he was tapping on his heels while waiting for her.

"sajangnim." hyungsik turn around and saw sarang dressed in her metallic fit dress with her high heels.

"stop!" hyungsik raised his voice. "what's wrong?" sarang asked. "turn around." he placed his chin on his hand. sarang slowly turn around, "stop!" "you're freaking me out!"

hyungsik was staring at her back. her dress revealing her fair back and her small waist. "you're wearing a fit BACKLESS metallic dress?" sarang faced him and nodded. "why do you have a perfect back?!" "mwo?" "change, I don't like it."

"sajangnim, this is the only dress i have." sarang argued, "let's buy you another one." "we're late. let's go!" sarang pushed him and they got in the limo.

"sajangnim." sarang called him out. "i don't want other guys staring at you, especially your back." sarang chuckled, "hey." she moves closer and holds his hand, "you know that im yours right? stop worrying, im alwaya on your side." sarang smiled at him warmly.

"that back of yours.."  sarang grinned and nodded, "it's only yours--" "looks perfect than mine." sarang dropped her smile. "what soap do you use?" sarang flicks his forehead and hyungsik rub his forehead.

(。・//ε//・。)
they arrived at the event and as hyungsik opened the door many camera flashes. he reached sarang's hand and smiled.

the couple walk inside the hotel and met a lot of business man and woman. "hello CEO park, and I guess this is your secretary?" the man stared at sarang weirdly and hyungsik can feel it. he grabbed sarang's waist and pull her close to him, "she's also my girlfriend."

"ohh. nice to meet you." the man left and hyungsik sigh, "are you okay?" sarang asked him, "im worried about you. are you good?" sarang smiled and nodded, "you can go talk to the business man. i can take care of myself." sarang kissed him on the cheek and walk away.

sarang grab a wine and sat down to take a rest. "the heels is killing me." she muttered while massaging her ankles. "oh isn't hyungsik's slut." sarang turn to the girl with a wine on her hand.

she stands up and smiled warmly, "hello miss." "are you teasing me?" hyungsik's ex smirks. sarang chuckled and took a sip of her wine. "please miss, don't make it obvious that you're jealous." sarang spit back. "im not jealous. he's just playing with you girl so don't get your hopes up." she rolled her eyes.

"miss choi." hyungsik called her and she nodded. "see? you're boyfriend doesn't even call you jagi in front of the business man." the girl smirks and left her. sarang took a deep exhale before going to hyungsik.

"hello, i am CEO park hyungsik and this is my secretary and soon to be wife?" he teased as the business man laughed, sarang chuckled, "im his girlfriend." she cleared out. after a few talks hyungsik noticed sarang's face.

"hey what's wrong?" hyungsik asked while walking to the limo. sarang smiled, "im just tired." "my ex was here." sarang widen her eyes at hyungsik. "did she do something to you?" she quickly shook her head, "nothing, she just said that.. you're just playing around with me hehe. but i know it's not true."

hyungsik opened the limo to let her in first. they both settled and hyungsik holds her hand. " you know how much i love you." sarang nodded. hyungsik raised her chin, "i love you." she smiled, "i love you too."

hyungsik closed his eyes as he moves closer to her. he planted a warm kiss on her. sarang response doesn't want to end their kiss. as hyungsik noticed her response he gently grab sarang's waist and deepen their kiss.

(。・//ε//・。)
next day~

it was their day off and sarang spend her day with her unnies while hyungsik was doing his work.

"how's my brother, sarang-ssi?" taeyeon asked. "right now he's attending to a seminar." "won't you go with him?" "he said he will go there alone so i guess he doesn't need me." taeyeon nodded and placed her food on the table.

"sarang i am now a manager." sooyoung bragged, "woah look at you." sarang chuckled. "should we visit tiffany unnie?" seohyun asked. "hmm i guess they're on their vacation." taeyeon answered.

"oh right, next week is our company outing. i think we'll spend our week in jeju island." sarang said. "im jealous, I want to have vacation too." sunny pouted. "get your shit together and work hard." taeyeon scolded her.

"oh hyoyeon unnie is not around?" sarang look around. "oh she's now teaching dancing." yoona replied. sarang nodded, "my unnies are now doing good!" she chuckled.

few minutes passed sarang's phone rang. "ne sajangnim?" sarang widen her eyes, "okay okay im coming." sarang immediately changed her shirt to sweater. she was really shocked that she's walking back and forth.

"hey. hey!" taeyeon held both of her arms. "what's wrong?" "h-hyungsik.. c-car accident..." taeyeon widen her eyes, "WHAT?! im coming with you!"

"hey sarang, he's going to be alright. calm down." sooyoung caressing her back. "you can't go to the hospital if you both are freaking out." jessica said.

"okay okay, im fine, ill guide sarang to the hospital." taeyeon and sarang left the house and goes straight to the hospital.

"i hope he's going to be okay." sunny and the girls are really worried.

(。・//ε//・。)
taeyeon and sarang got in the hospital. "are you his secretary?" sarang nodded quickly, "can you call his parents please?" "o-okay." sarang grab her phone and dialed hyungsik's mom.

"e-eommoni." sarang was sobbing, taeyeon grab the phone, "eomma, you need to come here in the hospital right now. please don't freak out. hyungsik got into an accident." taeyeon talked to her mom while sarang was non stop crying.

"please sajangnim. hyungsik" first time he called out his name. she often say sajangnim and sometimes jagi. "hyungsik." she was crying and sobbing. as soon as taeyeon hang up, she hugged her sister. "he's a strong man. he will get through this. he'll be fine, sarang." she calm her down.