everyone was asleep as hyungsik and sarang goes to the kitchen. "you want ramen?" sarang asked and hyungsik nodded while grinning. "yah, you're in my house stop laughing." hyungsik zipped his mouth.

while sarang was cooking she flashback what happened.

....
"i need you." hyungsik stood up and walk closer to her. sarang covered the pillow on her chest. he lean on her and whispered, "im hungry. i wanna eat something" sarang blushed and they stared at each other's eyes.

"s-sajangnim. im still young." she closed her eyes.

hyungsik frown his eyebrows, "i want to eat something miss choi. w-what are you thinking?" he walk back and covered his mouth. sarang blink twice, "n-nothing! c'mon let me cook something for you!" sarang grab his wrist and hyungsik stopped her.

"miss choi, you're dirty minded." hyungsik smirked. "aish!" sarang dragged her.

....
sarang shook her head trying to forget about what happened.

"still thinking about awhile ago?" hyungsik teased. sarang turn to him and placed the ramen. "shut the fuck up and eat." "you don't have manners to your older, do you?" hyungsik took a slurp. "delicious." he muttered.

"sajangnim, can you forget about what happened?" sarang begged. hyungsik turn to her and smiled, "i can, in one condition." "i knew this was going to happen." she place her face on her palms.

"allow me to court you."

sarang widen her eyes, "mwo?!" she shouted in whisper. "no? okay ill tell everyone about what you said." hyungsik teased.

"sajangnim, jebal. pleaseee don't" she almost cried. "okay, two options, allow me to court you or be my girlfriend."

"that's the same thing!" "choose." sarang sigh, "fine, ill allow you to court me." she rolled her eyes.

hyungsik smiled, "hi my soon to be girlfriend." he winked. "yah, stop it and finish it already." he nodded and finished the noodles.

(。・//ε//・。)
next day~~

sarang and hyungsik is now wearing their uniforms.

everyone was sitting on their chairs. "mr. park you still have your stiff-neck right?" sunny asked. hyungsik nodded, "come here." sunny let him sat on the couch.

"here?" sunny tap on his neck. "first turn your head up and down, side to side and, HIYAAAAAH!" they heard a crack.

"AH!!" hyungsik screamed.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING UNNIE?!!" sarang raised her voice. "don't worry, he's fine now." sunny smiled.

hyungsik tried to move his head side to side, "wow! it worked! thank you sunny" sunny flips hair and doing aegyo, "no problem." she playfully punch his chest.

"yah, quit that stupid voice. it's irritating and we have to go now. we're getting late." sarang grab her bag, "here" taeyeon gave her two lunch box. "for the two of you." sarang nodded and they bowed.

"thank you for letting me sleep here, noona." taeyeon hugged him and nodded, "no worries. go now." hyungsik goes outside and sarang followed.

(。・//ε//・。)
hyungsik arrived with sarang made everyone curious.

"are y'all seeing what im seeing?" taehyung asked. "they're dating already?" hani asked. "looks like they slept in the same house." they all look at minho, "you all are so dirty minded."

"stop it guys, let's focus on our work. im going to pass these papers to miss choi." they all nodded and jennie goes to sarang.

"good morning mrs. park." "goodmor-- what?" sarang raised her eyebrows. jennie laughed, "everyone thinks that you're dating already." she said as she passes the papers. sarang accept the papers, "aish this is all his fault." she muttered.