My vampire prince 13

***

Willow’s p.o.v

God my head really bad, I rolled my head and went to touch where my head pounded but found my hands restrained. I blinked finding myself staring at my hand that was chained.

The first thing that came to mind was that I was in a nightmare. I looked at my other hand and found it chained. I pulled franticly on it and froze when I heard a growl.

I snapped my head up and across from me in the same chained position was the man that said he was going to protect me, what a load of bull.

I ducked my head as tears came to my eyes. This wasn’t a dream. I was in the vampire realm with the vampire prince chained across from me and I was doomed to die.

“Willow?” a soft voice whispered, I sniffed wiping my tears on my shoulder before looking up and met with blue eyes that looked scared.

“Damien.” His name left my lips before I could stop it. He closed his eyes and lowered his head, “I am so sorry, I tired, I really did. Please forgive me.” His voice was like the pleading tone when he asked me to be with him forever.

I looked away unable to talk. How can I trust him? When I first met him that was like 2 weeks ago he tried to kill me multiple times. After he became somewhat soft he tells me about himself and stuff he didn't like and the stuff he did. Then just when I start to like him and have a small feeling he might like me back we get sort of kidnapped and separated. Why were we chained anyways?

“Willow?” I heard his voice beg.

“Why?” I found myself asking, completely ignoring his pleading tone.

There was a moment of silence before he asked, “Why what?”

I lifted my head as tears fell down my face but I kept my voice calm, “Why did you help me that day in the forest? Why didn't you just take me back to my world and to a hospital? Why did you bite me and feed me your blood? Why didn't you just let me die?” my voice had dropped to a whisper at the end. If he just took me to a hospital we wouldn’t be in this situation.

I would begin to pack my stuff to go to my college that I had a free scholarship to and I would be living in a dorm for 4 years, get a nice job, maybe meet someone, someone human, and marry them.

“Just… why?” I whispered as more tears fell down my face. It was so quiet in this room you could hear my tears drip from my face and fall onto the floor.

I saw his face twist up in pain and he looked away not answering. I sniffed wiping my face on my shoulder taking calming breaths.

“He is going to have me kill you.” I looked up at him in confusion. He completely avoided my question but it was nice to hear him talk.

He lifted his head so his eyes locked with mine, “I told him that we had shared blood and this is my punishment. He cut me so I bled almost half of my blood supply. I can already feel the hunger rise in me. In a week he will come back and release me and I will be blood thirsty with only you in the room.”

Suddenly his head dropped not looking at me, I knew what he meant. His father took his blood away so when he goes crazy for blood he will let him feed on me to a point where I die. Making Damien, kill me and I was out of the picture, bastard.

“Cat.” I spoke softly hoping to change the subject.

He looked up at me in confusion, I could see his eyes were watery they were threatening to fall.

“My favorite animal is a cat.” I gave him a small smile, I may be mad at him but hey, I was going to die in a week and ironically on my 18th birthday, I'm going to spend it smiling.