♛ 𝟸 ♛

Hey everyone! Thank you for 100+ reads. Hope you enjoy this book :). Sorry in advance for any mistakes.

Izuku: Despite everything I still dream

Izuku: Despite everything I still dream... and I have to know... Is it possible to become a hero even if I don't have a quirk? I'm a normal kid without any powers... Could I ever hope to become someone like you?"

Allmight: With out a quirk?" The man stubbles a bit. "Urge! Oh no, not now, not here." He whispered

Izuku: People think I don't have a chance and not having some kind of powers makes me a weakling. My classmate likes to make fun of me, but you know what, that makes me want to prove them wrong."

"Ever since I was a kid, I thought saving people is the coolest thing you can do. I want people to see my fearless smile and feel safe and be the kind of hero everyone looks up to. Just like you."

Y/n stares in awe as the blonde man of front of him starts to deflate. Izuku was still in his little monologue as it was happening.

After getting to the end Izuku finally looked up.

Izuku: UAAAAAAAAAaaaa!" He shouted. "Ha...I...wait...who...What happened? You deflated. Ha... Where did All Might go? You... you're not him. You're a fake, an imposter."

All Might: I assure you, I am All mi...uaaah!" He coughed up some blood.

Izuku: UAAAAAAAAA!!! IMPOSSIBLE!!!"

Y/n: Simply fascinating now how is such a small man like you is able to grow into a large man?"

All Might: You know how guys at the pool are always sucking in and flexing and try to hold their buff? I'm like that."

Y/n: What is this poo-oool you speak of?-

Izuku: THIS CAN'T BE REAL!!! No... I'm dreaming...All might is of a giant man who saves everyone, he defeats all obstacles and wins the day with a fearless smile."

All Might: Huuu... There's plenty of fear behind that smile. I'm counting on you to keep your mouth shut. Don't go talking about this online or telling your friends."

Izuku: Hu? Huhhhhhhh?" He Squeaked.

All Might: Pretty gross, right? I got this from a big fight five years back. My respiratory system was basically destroyed."

"I lost my whole stomach. All the surgeries have pretty much worn me out and it can't be fixed. Right now, I can only do hero work for about 3 hours a day. The rest of the time, this is what I look like."

Izuku: No way... Five years ago? So does that mean it was the fight with Toxic chainsaw?

All Might: Wow, you know you're stuff, but no. the punk may have landed some hit but he couldn't bring me down. Most of the world has never heard of this fight. I did everything I could to keep it under wraps."