♛ 7 ♛

After the first fight with Allmight and Y/n, Izuku and Uraraka was thrown out alongside Bakugou and Iida

After the first fight with Allmight and Y/n, Izuku and Uraraka was thrown out alongside Bakugou and Iida. Izuku was in the lead for the Hero while Backugou was in charge of the villain team. During that whole battle, Y/n bit his nails.

He knew his knight was brilliant but worried about the damage he could do to his own body. Watched the anticipated every move that Izuku would do.

All up till the moment he won. But as soon as it was finished he went straight after Izuku, which is where they are now. The infirmary.

Allmight entered the room all deflated.

Our Favorite Nurse: "The school year has just started and he's been here three times!" the old lady huffed. " Why didn't you stop him?

Allmight: I apologize, Recovery Girl.

Recovery Girl: What are you apologizing to me for? On top of exhaustion, he was here just yesterday. I can't treat him all at once. I did first treatment aid already, so after the IV is finished, we can only wait for him to heal slowly overnight.

Jeez I know he's your favorite-"

Y/n was hovering beside Izuku while half-listening. He was mostly staring waiting for his beloved Knight to wake up. He was proud that he won but sad that he had to get hurt badly while doing so.

Y/n sighed and turned into his bat form and for once didn't sleep in his hair but on the pillow next to him.

Recovery Girl: Even his poor friend is worried about his health." She watched Y/n mop around.

Izuku woke up seeing it was late afternoon

Izuku woke up seeing it was late afternoon. but where was Y/n he glanced to see the vampire king curled up in a ball, wings all tucked and covering his face.

Izuku: Y/n...?" He called out. He turned his face more and boops Y/n's back with his nose. "Wake up Your Highness."

Y/n's wings started to clear from his face.

Y/n: My knight you should be resting. Go back to sleep...

Izuku: No it's fine we have to get home. Hold on Y/n" He suggests that Y/n stays on top of his head. Which the Vampire took the offer.