Chapter 10

Blade’s point of view

We made it all the way to the old abandoned house where I had gotten everything set up right before I picked up Jace at the hospital. Jace was trying to pick out of the bottom of the blindfold but I stopped him before he even tried, well made it.

“Are we there yet?” he asked pouting a little.

“I said not even five minutes that we are almost there. Can’t you just wait maybe three more minutes then you can get out the blindfold.” I told him kissing his cheek.

“Fine” he said while blushing.

“Oh yeah by the way we are here no you still aren’t allowed to take your blind fold off just wait we have to walk the rest of the way.” I told him and he start pouting more.

I quickly got of the car and made it to his side of the door before he was even able to say another word. I opened his door for him and unbuckled him from his seat.

“You know I can do this by myself right?” he said but the blush was still showing on his face.

“Yeah I know but do you think it is going to stop me?” I asked

“No so how far are we walking?” he asked me as I helped him out of the car.

“About twenty seconds if you let me carry you there or ten minutes if you want to walk there by your self.” I said giving him the option even though I had already figured out which one he wanted to do.

“I want to be-”

I cut him off by picking him up bridal styled into my arms and started to run at normal vampire speed all the way to the top of the abandoned building.

I placed him on the floor and turned him away so that he was looking out at the horizon. I quickly picked the lighter up and lighted all the candles. Then I took of his blind fold and stood around in the middle of the candles.

 Jace point of view

I felt that the blindfold was taken off of me. When I opened my eyes I saw that there was a beautiful sunset. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

“Turn around” I heard Blade say.

I slowly turned around and say that Blade was standing in the middle of, what looked to be a roof, surrounded by candles and Rose petals. He was standing on a blanket with a basket right night to him.

“So pretty” I said as I was memorized by the whole inter thing that he did for me, not only that I was just astonished at the way he looked.

“Do you like it?” he asked me 

All I did was nod my head, I was too afraid I was going to cry. He immediately walked to me and started to wipe the tears that I didn’t know I was crying. Instead of answering his question I placed a sweet and gentle kiss on his lips and then placed my forehead on his.

“I love it. So what do you have planed for the night?” I asked him before anything even started.

“You will see.” He said as he placed another kiss on my mouth. “Come on lets eat” he told me as he dragged me to the blanket.

He started taking all this food out of a small basket. He took out spaghetti and meatballs, some bread rolls, what looked to be chocolate cake and ice cream, some strawberries and something thing for us to drink. I was so astonished that he brought all of this food.

“Wow that is a lot of food” I said.

“Yes it is come on over here so we can eat it while we watch the sun set.” He told me as he took to plates serving some for both of us.

We started to eat the food and by the time the sunset was done we had finished eating all of the spaghetti meatballs and all the bread rolls.

“So are you ready for desert?” he asked me with a smile on his face.

“Yes.” I said as I looked out towards the sky looking at all the pretty stars that we now trying to seen with the full moon.

When a place was placed in front of me with this giant piece of cake I looked at Blade. 

“This piece of cake better be for both of us, since I refuse to eat all of this.” I said honestly.

“Nope just you my piece of cake is right here” he said while showing me a piece of cake smaller than his. 

“How about we just share the one piece that you want me to eat?” I asked him.

“Only if I get to feed you the cake” He said to me.

“Deal but when I don’t want anymore you are not allowed to feed me the cake.” I said in a stern voice.

That is how the rest of the night went. We were feeding each other cake and just watching the night sky.

He feed me the last bite of cake. While I was chewing the last piece I felt some form of metal in my mouth. I quickly took the piece out of my mouth and saw this gorgeous ring in my hand. I immediately looked at Blade and I say that he had this look on his face that told me it all. He was on his knee and he grabbed the ring in my hand.

“Jace I know I just meet you not even a month but I want to be with you forever. I just need to know one thing do want to do the honor of spending the rest of your life with me, Jace will you marry me?” He asked me

“Yes” I said really quickly as the tears came out of my eyes as he place the ring on my ring finger. Then I started to kiss him.

“Oh you don’t have to tell people the we are engaged just saying, you can tell the half the truth and say that we are dating” He said.

“I kind of have to, I wish I didn’t have to though” I sighed “How do you think people will react to two sixteen year old being engaged to each other?”

“Not very well. So we are engaged meaning we are together and living together” He said as he tried moving the ring on my finger

“NO I want to wear the ring always.” I said looking into his eyes.

 "I was just going to turn it on your finger so you can wear it” he said to me honestly.

“Wait did you say living together?”

“Yup come on so you can see your new house.” he said as he started to blow out all the candles.

He then started to drag me away from the beautiful night sky and into the car so that I could see my new house.