Chapter 5

Blades Pov

"He's human not a vampire" I repeated my self to my parents. "What’s the big deal?"

"Blade it is a bad omen if your soul mate is human. That means that you and him will end up dead one of these day through problems in you relationship or the world around you. Well unless you turn him into a vampire. Most vampire when they find out that there soul mate is human they don't wan to change them because they are hurting them ,which breaks the vampires 'heart' and the person doesn't even have a very high chance of surviving if the vampire is really the true soul mate and he or she tries changing the human. That applies if the have been bonded through sex or not." my dad said looking me in the eye.

"So you’re telling me something in this world people will try keeping us apart. I can't have sex with him either way unless he is a vampire I don't want to hurt the poor boy, and finally  there is a possibility that he will die if I bite him. To then if he dies then I will most likely end up killing myself because I can't be without him." I said to my parents.

"That's basically right. If he is successfully turned into a vampire then you guys can actually live together peacefully and happily for the rest of your lives. But there will still be some slight problems with nowadays society." my mom said with a pained expression.

 "Well I can handle it. And I am hoping so can he. Mom crap look at the time we have to go to school since you want us to pretend to be 'normal humans' when fully knowing we are vampires" I said to my mom.

The moments the words left my mouth I felt something deep with in me telling me go and save Jace. The moment I felt my body do that I collapsed on the floor for a quick minute right before I bolted out of my house.

"Aimee tell the school that I will be going to school tomorrow I don't think I'm feeling well. There is something wrong with Jace I kind of have to go like now so um bye." the moment I said that I mad dashed to the hospital, where I felt his presence at, the whole time I was chanting 'PLEASE BE OKAY. PLEASE BE OKAY.

The moment I got to the hospital the front desk attendant came to me and said "Hi young man. Are you looking for anyone? "

"Yes I'm looking for a Jace. His full name is Jace Anders" I said in a hurry.

"Well he just got here the doctors are running some test right now. You should be able to see him in room 125 in about 25 minutes." the attendant told me.

"Okay" I said to the attendant. 

I started walking to the room when I saw a crying Gaby sitting in a chair.

GABY'S POV

*earlier*                                  

Blade had just left the house and Jace was smiling like a little two year old that just got some candy. Out of no where Jace started coughing up blood and fell on to the floor. He was having an attack that he used to get after his mom left. Normally when that happened to him it meant he or someone he loved was in great danger. 

When he was coughing up the blood while he was unconscious you could normally tell how bad it was going to be based on how fast he woke up. The last time this happened he was out for about an hour. But something told me there was something different about this time.

"MOM CALL THE HOSPITAL" I shouted toward my mom. "SOMETHING IS WRONG  WITH JACE HE PASSED OUT IS COUGHING UP BLOOD AND I'M SCARRED OF WHAT IS GOING ON."

With in 20 minutes the paramedics came and took Jace toward the hospital.

*Now*

 I am sitting there crying when I was grabbed into a hug by someone.

"Everything is going to be okay Gaby. Trust me" someone was telling me.

I looked up and was astonished Blades  was here holding me telling me everything was going to be okay. How did he even find out what happened to Jace? I don't have his number and I am pretty sure Jace doesn't either.

"How did you know that he was in the hospital?" I asked while I was crying.

"I didn't. I came visiting a friend of mines and I saw you here so I assumed that something thing happened." He said to me. "And who is he? Please tell me it wasn't Jace."

"Well it is Jace. And it happened right after you left." I said sobbing even more now that I was remembering what happened.

Blades POV

Lie after Lie I told this girl while she was sobbing I new it was Jace and I now know how it happened because she just remember what happened. Turns out this boy is just a tad bit psychic because he can tell something was happening.

After about 2 hours of Gaby and me sitting there waiting for the doctors let us seem him. They finally let us see him. Well Gaby sees him they wanted to talk to me because I was the one that looked the strongest but on the inside I was crumbling.

"Young man what relation do you have to this boy?" the doctor asked me.

"I'm his friend" I said

"Okay well where are his parents?"

"I don't know sir"

"Well I'll tell you what happen to Jace so that you can tell the young lady and his parents. He is stable right now he is just unconscious. He was coughing up blood and having a cease and panic attack when we finally got to him. We nearly lost the young man 3 times and quickly revived him. He should wake up soon though IF he doesn't wake up in about 2 days. We will have to put him on life support till he wakes up or till his parents cut decide they don't want him on life support."