23 .

When I got to my room I sat on the bed and started eating my food. I then I started thinking to myself.. am I really ready to settle down with someone and to be very honest the answer is no. I'm too much of a hoe for that and I'm still so young... like I don't know wht I want. I'm still on my City Girls and Megan shii. Anyways, after I got done eating I threw my trash away and went to sleep cause it was madd late.

It was the next morning, I got up and did my morning routine. After, tht I got ready to leave the house so I could go do my nails for the date that I have with Elijah. I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed my fruit bowl out the fridge to eat it in the car. I went outside got and into the car. When I got in my car I played some music and started to eat my fruits while going through my phone.

After about 15 minutes of sitting in the car eating, playing music, and going through my phone I started the car and began to drive to the nail salon. About 20 minutes of driving I finally got to there. I got out of the car and went inside. Once I entered the salon this Chinese lady came up to me and asked if I was doing manicure or pedicure. I said both and she lead me to the pedicure station first.

Fast forward.. after 2 hours of being in the nail salon I was finally done with my toes and my nails. I paid the women her money and left the salon...

(This is how my hands & toes came out ⬇️)

I got into my car and checked the time to see that is was 2 o'clock

I got into my car and checked the time to see that is was 2 o'clock. "Damn the time moving fast" I said to myself. I need to hurry because Elijah was finna be here at 9 o'clock. I was lowkey hungry too so I decided drive to Chick-fil-A and get me some food. Once I got there I ordered my food from the drive thru. I waited 10 minutes before actually getting my food and left to go home.

20 minutes later I was finally home. I got inside went to my kitchen and started to eat. As I'm eating I got a text from Elijah saying "change of plans ima pick you up at 7 o'clock cause I got shii to do later on" I rolled my eyes and left that nigga on read. I look at the time to see that is was 5 o'clock. I stoped eating and went upstairs to get ready. How this nigga just change the plans outta nowhere, it's gonna take me wayy longer then 2 hours to get ready.

I went upstairs and took a long hot shower. After about 30 minutes in the shower shaving my legs, arms and all tht extra shii I got out and started to do my makeup. I need my face to be beat.. but anyways right after I was done with my make up I started to do my hair. I had to fix my lace a little bit and flat iron my hair. After one whole hour later I was finally done. I checked the time and it was 7:30. I took my phone and saw that Elijah had spam tf outta my phone with missed calls and text messages.

I called him back... "Yo why the fuck you taking so long didn't I tell yo ass to be done at 7.. I've been sitting outside for like 30 minutes" He said yelling into the phone. "Whatever bro you said 9 and then you said 7 nobody told you to change the fucking time" I said annoyed. "Well I have shii to do later so bring your ass downstairs" he replied back. I rolled my eyes and hanged up the phone. I got my purse and phone and went outside to his car.

(This is wht I had on ⬇️)

Vote for another chapter