10 .

De'Vontay lead me to his room and locked the door behind him. He had picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. We begin to make out with each other. He starts walking to the bed and sat down with me still on his lap.

I slowly laid him on his back and started to move my lips down to his neck. He took off his shirt and I continued to kiss him down his stomach then to the top of his belt. I unblocked his belt and unzipped his pants. I saw the dic print poking out of his boxers.

I begin to tease him by licking his dic through this boxers slowly. "Ughh" he groaned lowly. "Stop teasing me.. you making me loose patience" he said groaning. "Shhh" I replied back. I pulled down his boxers and thats when it swing right in front of my face I was shocked for a moment.

I started from the bottom and made my way to the top. Once I got to the top I begin moving my tongue in a circular motion around the tip. I slowly went down tryning to deep throat it but it was difficult cause it was big and hard. As I'm getting closer and closer to the bottom I started gagging.

"Damn baby.. you a freak" he said heavily. He took his hand and put it on my head bringing it up and down as I move. I kept on going down trying to reach the end of it. That's when I just shoved it all into my mouth and held it for like 10 seconds moving it around in my throat.

I took it outta my mouth and had a mouth full of spit. I spit it all over his dic and started massaging it with my hands while bitting my lips looking at him as I'm massaging his dic still. "You real life crazy" he said looking at me surprised.

"It's my turn now" he said picking me up and slowly pulling my sweats down. I took it off my completely and was about to take my panties off too. "Nahh don't take them off" he said as he picked me up and placed me on top of his face while laying down.

He had moved my panties to the side. "That shit pretty" he said speaking into it. He begin to lick me moving his tongue faster by the minute. "Shittt" I said. I couldn't control myself. About 5 minutes later he flipped me over and put me in doggy style. He pushed my head down to the bed and my ass was in the air.

Once agin he pulled my panties to the side and just shoved it in without any warning ⚠️ he was beating my shit harder and Harder every time he went in. All I could hear was loud claps from my ass to his dic. I started moaning crazy loud and I didn't give a fuck. We continued going at it for about 10 minutes before we fell asleep.

Vote for another chapter