Chapter Eighteen : Amazing Strength

~TimeSkip 25 minutes~

Kastile POV

Over two thirds of Tig had passed, but we all still had five minutes of this game to go. I was currently 4th, while SaberTooth was first and FairyTail second. Mermaid Heel was currently over running me too.

"Snow Blizzard!" I knew straight away who it was.

Damn You Eve!

I jumped to the side, the attack just scraping my arm. I turned around, drawing my signature in the air quickly. "Magic Circle Formation : Astral Blast Off!"

I sent the magic circle underneath his feet, causing Eve to blast off far into the trees, resulting me to get an extra point.

"Seems Kastile used his Magic Circle to send Eve flying, coming neck to neck with Mermaid Heel's Milliana 6 points."

As I continued running through the forest, I felt a hand grab my neck and send me diving into tree bark. I could soon feel my body disappearing.

Great! Someone got me!

I looked up, only to find Olga twisting his wrist.

"That was too easy. Put up a better fight when you reappear."

I quickly awoke in a different area of the arena, my body aching.

"Olga's taken out Kastile.....but....."

I looked up, only to find myself surrounded by Golems.

"Kastile's surrounded by the entire group of the Golems. All twenty of them!"

I sat up, scared out of my boots.

"Will Kastile plummet into last place, this late into the game?"

My face lit up, I had an ace in my sleeve. I started concentrating my magic energy into my palms, charging them up quickly. I pulled a smirk round my face.

"Is.....is Kastile, smirking?" The reporter said, the crowds silence overwhelming. As I felt I gathered enough energy to his palms, I decided to release one of my advanced spells.

"Lost Art : Magic Circle, Group Formation!"

In the blink of an eye, a large yellow magic circle appeared at my feet, my white cloak lifting and batting in the magics wind. I closed my eyes, feeling the energy gathering.

"Oh my! Seems Kastile has an ace up his sleeve. Is he planning to stun all those Golems?!"

Yellow magic circles appeared under every Golem surrounding me, then one appeared on the left of the monsters and the right, those two spinning around them slowly. I had them all like string around my finger.

"Now! Magic Circles Destruction : Calling Of Fury!!"

My eyes shot open, every Golem around me getting blasted with tremendous magic energy. After a few seconds, the Lacrama Vision came back online. I stood straight as the magic circle beneath me dispersed, the smoke clearing.

As it did, it showed the Golems all standing in the same positions as they were. Amazing everyone, even me, the Golems crumbled one by one, their bodies turning into dusk.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it seems Kastile has taken out, and I mean totally destroyed all the Golems!"

The crowds cheers went off the charts. "And best of all, even though that much magic was needed to create such an attack, Kastile doesn't seem dazed or even scratched! Is Celestial Origin the new rising guild in Fiore? Because with this much fire power, they are sure to knock the current top guild, FairyTail....out the water!"

With that, I watched my points rise to 106, the new leader of the game. We all then heard the finishing bell, the forest around us disappearing.

"Everyone, the game Tig is over! Here are the scores!!"

1st Celestial Origin - 106 pts
2nd SaberTooth - 14 pts
3rd FairyTail - 10 pts
4th Mermaid Heel - 6 pts
5th Red Ore - 5 pts
6th Lamia Scale - 3 pts
7th Blue Pegasus - 2 pts
8th Quatro Cerberus - 1 pt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now you know what Kastile's magic ability is!
(Incase you don't know, is Magic Circle Manipulation!)

Vote and comment :)