Chapter 11:

Jungkook's POV:

Jennie is annoying me so much because,she wants me to attend her brother's wedding. Well,I'm not a big fan of weddings. That is maybe the reason why, Taehyung and I didn't got into marriage life. But yeah, she pleaded and I just give in. After all,she is a big fan of weddings. I mean, she always wanted to attend weddings. And, well... It's not bad though. It suit her.

We arrived at the venue like, 10 minutes before the wedding ceremony. She's holding my hands, but my heart beat is still normal. I'm confused though.  I didn't feel the same whenever,  Taehyung holds my hand. Maybe, it's because we're in a formal ceremony. I can't hear my heartbeat because, I'm a little bit nervous.

When we finally entered, my eyes landed on someone I didn't expect to see.

Taehyung? But why are you here? You're supposed to be at home? And why are you with that Jimin again?

I can't understand myself. Why do am I mad at him? He's just with his best friend. Plus, we're not a couple anymore. We're just... I was cut off from my deep thoughts when the MC announces the entrance of the groom. All the eyes is now on the groom. He's so handsome.

Wait?! Seokjin hyung?! So? Basically, this wedding is Taehyung's brother and Jennie's brother's wedding? But? But why Taehyung hadn't mentioned anything about this to me? Oh... Yeah. It's because, we broke up. Wait? We're not yet done. So, I should have been informed at least. What is his reason of keeping this as a secret? Is he that mad? To let this thing to be secret? Did he actually knew that, we're going to attend this wedding? He might know. Maybe, it's his reason for rushing back home.

End of POV-

Taehyung's POV:

I am very happy for my brother. After taking a picture with them. I felt tired. My head is aching again. I decided to take a sit. I told Jimin about it.

While enjoying the noise of the crowd. The music, and the sound of flickering of the cameras. Someone sat beside me, making me feel anxious and a little bit startled. But, his/her smell seems comforting. I didn't feel anxious at all. The smell is not foreign to me.

"You didn't tell me about this."-a familiar voice blurted out.

"Jungkook?! Y-you're here?..."- I was shocked. I totally forgot to tell him. But, why is he here? "Wh-what, I mean who invited you here?"- I then asked.

"I'm actually..."

"Jungkookie,oppa!"-someone shouted.

Did I heard it right? Jungkookie oppa? Why is her voice familiar?

"Jungkookie oppa~ Is he the reason why you left me alone? Do you really want to talk with him instead of me?"-she is acting like she's the victim, I can sense it from the way she spokes.

"Jennie. I didn't left you okay, I asked you to wait for me because I'm just going to see Taehyung."-he sounds irritated.

"Oh. Okay. Maybe, I forgot then. Sorry, oppa~ Umm. Bye the way, you're Taehyung right? I'm Jennie. Kim Jennie, Jungkook's new girlfriend."

Gosh! Girl, you sounded desperate. Can't you wait for Jungkook to introduce you to me? Or you're not confident enough?

"I uh... Umm... Nice to meet you. I'm..."- I stuttered.

"Taehyung-ah!!!"-Jimin shouted from the stage. Then, he found me with these two people.

"Woah~ Jimin hyung! I thought, you want to hang out with Suga hyung?"-i asked trying to not mind them.

" Well, I can't just let my Tae-Tae here alone. Oh! Jungkook right? Taehyung's ex. And if I'm not mistaken, you're this punks new girlfriend. (He extended his hands) Nice to meet you, I'm Jimin bye the way... Sorry to interrupt you guys. I just need my Tae-Tae. Now, if you don't mind. We'll be going,we still have somewhere to go to."-Jimin said with his sassy personality.

"Yeah. Enjoy guys..."- said Jennie as she continued to cling with Jungkook.

When we got to the parking lot. Jimin got so mad.

"The guts?!!! That Jungkook! How can he do it? How can he act like, he's doing nothing to you. Not to mention that, that Jennie girl is your brother in law's sister. What a small world for you, Tae. How can you still act tough after all those?"- his voice sounds really mad.

"Maybe... Maybe, coz it became normal to me. I'm not that hurt anymore, because I know that this is not the worst. I mean, I have cried a lot already. I've heard and felt more than this...(but then,my tears started to roll down) Jimin-ah, I have something to ask to you. I know, you will find my question insane but eventhough, I still want to ask you this."

He is now facing me, I can feel his breath.

"Does he look alright? Is he really fine? I mean, does he look like he's really happy? Does his eyes tells you that, he's really in love with that girl?"

Silence...

"Please Jimin... Answer me. I just need the answer to convince myself. To convince myself that... He's not mine anymore. I need it, so that I can let go of him easily."

He didn't answer. Only the deep sigh and our breathing canbe heard inside the car.

"Okay. I'll tell you the truth. He looks just fine. He had taken a picture with your brother awhile ago together with Jennie. And they look like _____a happy couple. But... You don't actually need those answers to believe. You're just torturing yourself Tae. Believe me, it's not healthy anymore. Whatever you are doing, please stop it already. As time passes by, you're just hurting yourself. Tae, you should
know how to let go of the things, that are not meant for you."

Because of his words, I can't control my emotions anymore. He hugged me, trying to comfort me. And I just cried so hard in his arms.

"You have done enough Tae. Enough and more, for you to protect your relationship. But when you're the only one fighting for it, do you think you'll win? Do you think it will be worth it? I missed my best friend...(he is also crying) The Taehyung that I knew is, sassy, strong, cheerful and he knows what to do from almost everything and every situation. I missed that Taehyung who isn't in pain. I want you to live Tae. And I feel like, I am losing you. Everytime, you feel pain. I am losing the real Tae. So please, come back to me. Come back to us... We need you. Taehyung. We need you alive."

I'm so thankful. Eventhough, things are rough for me. I still have these people in my life who's still keeping me alive. I have my best friend, Jimin. He's the only one who knows me very well. He knows, when I'm hurting. He knows, what I'm thinking. And he knows, about my greatest secrets. He's the only one who knows about my secret. And I won't hesitate to tell him about it. Because I know, I can trust him. I can trust my life to his care.

Jimin is my soulmate who is meant to be my best friend forever.