next chapter

dedicated to her^ for following me<3 thanks so much, you're a doll!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...right there. Now lift...ready? Squirt!" Allie was whisper-yelling bringing me out of my deep sleep. She burst out laughing and I looked up at the ceiling wondering if there was a leak because my back felt wet. It's either water or sweat. Gross. For my own mental well being, it's water.

I move slightly and blink twice, each time seeing quick flashes of light in my face and I swear I'm going insane this morning. Allie is still laughing in the background, so I finally start to sit up, with my eyes closed, putting my elbows on the ground-

"MKHKH TAYLUH!" Ryan barely choked out, and that's when I realized my whole body was flailed over his, and my elbows didn't just jam into the ground, they jammed into Ryan's neck.

"HOLY CRAP Ryan I'm so sorry!" I yelled sitting up with my elbows pointed away from him. "Ah, are you okay? What was I thinking, I don't really know, and what am I doing on top of, what the hell I'm soaking wet!" I rambled, jumping up as I just noticed my shirt was completely stuck to my body. I touch it and try shaking it out, but as I do, it slips right out of my hold, leaving a track of whipped cream.

"Allie what the hell did you do to me?" I spin around seeing Ryan's little cousin taking snapshots of the scene in front of him and her lying on the floor, hitting her foot on the ground and laughing like a hyena. I rush over to her and pull her up shrieking, "Allie what is this! Look at me!"

"Trust me, honey, I've looked at you." She says laughing louder beyond belief. Oh my god, someone shut her up.

"Well then stop! I look like some hung-over teenager who was so wasted that she passed out behind a freaking dumpster and was rescued by a freaking clown!"

"I've got to say I don't disagree with anything you just said," Allie snorted out. Oh good, I'm not the only one who thinks so, I thought. And adding to my humiliation, my model-worthy looks were created by some 9-year old nerf-gun-champion who water-gunned the death out of me using water and whipped cream. That little twerp is going to get it.

I sigh, giving up on Allie and putting my money on Trip. "Hey Trip!" I call to Ryan's little cousin, letting go of Allie and inching closer to him with every word. "How've you been? Had fun last night? Nowgivemeyourcamera," I stumble out, diving for his camera. He darts away giving Allie a heads up before throwing the camera over to her. "Oh, I see how it is."

"Oh don't worry everybody, I might not need emergency trachea surgery after all if you were wondering," Ryan blurts out, bringing some attention to him. Oh yeah, I forgot about Ryan and I's mishap. But his attempt wasn't good enough.

"Trip, you come back here!" I yell chasing this little booger around his room, in circles may I add, and successfully failing in every way to retrieve the camera. He slips his tiny body out of the room in a split second leaving me running behind and slamming into the door he just shut in my face. Now it's my turn to sound like Dinozzo. "Oyyye, fudging shit-pox, ouch," I stammer out, barely finishing one word.

I'm sure after face planting into the door I now look as deformed as Tom & Jerry after a constant 30 minutes of intense fighting.

I sit up, rubbing my head, taking myself out of la-la-land and back to reality. Sadly, this is my reality: Allie laughing so hard she is actually physically assaulting the carpet, and Ryan snoring because he seemed to fall back asleep after my elbow jammed in his throat. It's good to know I have friends that care about me.

I sat up rubbing my forehead trying to prevent future bruising, moaning with every touch.

"Oh man, you just...ran...into that door!" Allie was still laughing hysterically, and still lying on the floor with actual tears falling out of her eyes.