• phone call (ondreaz) •

"i'm boreddd." i said to ondreaz.

"mamas i'm doing something and once i'm done you'll have all of my attention i promise." he said almost smashing the phone.

"baby you've been playing that stupid game for hours." i said.

"you think i'm gonna let my little brother win?" he said. "fuck that. i'm beating him even if it takes all day."

i rolled my eyes and went towards the door.

"it's taken all day. but anyways, i'm going to the kitchen, do you want something?"

"nah baby i'm good—you gotta be fucking kidding me this mother fucker—no it's okay. maybe water." he said on the phone:

i walked downstairs to grab nothing. to be honest i was just bored and wanted to move out of the room.

"y/n, if i was a white claw flavor which one would i be?" asked ryland.

"probably like..mango or tangerine the fuck do i know."

"if nick asks tell him he's anything minus a black cherry." said ryland. "you look bored."

"how does one look bored? i am very bored and dre is like in his world playing-"

"oh i know. tony called us and told us to make him lose." said ryland.

"i know what to do."

i walked upstairs to see ondreaz still in the game chair now pretty much nagging at tony.

"tony you must be—dude why the fuck are you gonna call mom?" said ondreaz. i started tying my hair up.

he wasn't hardly even noticing i was there. once i went to go lock the door.

"antonio, fuck you. yes, i'm not gonna nick name you. your name is fucking antonio."

i got on my knees right in front of his back and started rubbing him through his athletic shorts.

"hold up tony..what do you need baby?" he asked me running his hand on my chin. "the fuck you mean i'm a simp—it's my damn girlfriend."

while he got distracted while talking to his brother i started slowly pulling down his boxers and shorts. he didn't really think anything of it—yet. he hardly even had his mind on it. he was too distracted having a bitching competition with tony.

i wrapped my lips on the the head of his dick—making sure to drool on it a bit. not all the lopez' like being spit on.

"you're so naive—holy fuckk."

there was response i wanted.

"tony i'll call you later." said ondreaz and i felt my excitement go up. i started taking more of him in my mouth bobbing my head up and down, trying to not lose too much eye contact. "no no the conversation isn't done but..i'm fucking busy."

he was pretty hard by now. i started taking off my top.

"shut the fuck up! i'll call you later." said ondreaz hanging up the phone and let out a soft groan. "damn mama youre amazing at that you know."

  "i know." i smiled and continued to give him head.

"fuckk." he groaned.

  "i wanted you for so long but a video game was better than this." i said letting go of his dick.

"i'll fucking show you what's important." he said picking me up and tossing me onto the bed.

i was already topless and in panties since i only had an oversized t-shirt on.

he did a trail of kisses from my lips down to my panties where he slid them off with his teeth.

"this wet for me?"

i smiled. soon the clenched teeth caused by my smile separated when my mouth opened due to meeting ondreaz's tongue slide in between my folds.

"oh my god." i breathed out.

ondreaz was a god at this. he knew what he was doing, how to do it, and he knew my weak points.

his tongue slid up my clit fast ; he knew that'd get me to cum real quick.

i moaned pretty loudly. i'm pretty sure the whole house possibly heard me.

once he knew i came i pinned him down and like myself up with him. i started to ride him slowly at first, but little by little i'd pick up my speed. his hands were gripping and slapping my ass as his head rolled back.

" i'm close." he said.

i ignored him because i was just enjoying myself.

  "fuck!" he said once he came but we both pulled away pretty fast because he knew it wasn't a good idea to cum inside me.

it took us a minute to get down from the high.

   "sorry baby i couldn't help it." he said.

  "we gotta but a plan b."

   "i might need to call tony back—fuck that let's buy the plan b."