| A Story About Us | Intro

| INTRO |

The next chapter is a part in the beginning of the story, so information about characters won't be revealed!

------------------------------------------

| DESCRIPTION |

It began with my true love.

It began with desire. 

It began with my happiness.

It began with my light.

It all began with her.

Crystal Lovelle likes to keep her life simple and uncomplicated. Finish high school, get a diploma and scholarships. Then head to university and then graduating and finding a stable career to support herself. But her next decision changes that ideal plan of the future into shreds. Agreeing with participating in an acapella competition, she discovers there's another life if she follows music. 

Including the unknown feeling of love. 

------------------------------------------

| STORY SETTING |

Within the modern area, so much hasn't changed. Takes place in North America! Is kind of like a school setting with a mix of superstitious activities cause there is another world~ 

------------------------------------------

| CHARACTERS |

Heroine | Crystal Lovelle

A sixteen year old who dreams to have a steady normal stable life. Has an amazing lovable voice but the only ones that know are her close relations. Usually goes along with whatever her family and friends want as long as it isn't too troublesome and will throw her future plans down the drain. Has the 'don't care' attitude, but she does care but it's hard to show after her mother's death six years ago. 

Lynster Orchet

Lynster Orchet

Childhood friend of Crystal, has a massive crush for her ever since they were children but doesn't have the confidence to confess. Parents are famous singers and actors, but he doesn't wish to head through that path due to his trauma of always being left alone without them. Despite the rejection, he still loves to sing and enjoys duets with Crystal. Has a happy energy vibe and usually looks on the brighter side of things. Loves to bring troublesome yet enjoyable things within his childhood's life.